Search results

1. Force Action Actor Id in script?

Hey, so I what I am trying to do is create a script that forces an actor to use a skill. Basically I am using a skill on an actor and I need to have that skill force another skill. My problem is that I want the actor id to be stored in a variable and then have that variable referenced in the...
  2. Force Action in Common Event Script?

Hey, so I what I am trying to do is create a script that forces an actor to use a skill. Basically I am using a skill on an actor and I need to have that skill force another skill. My problem is that I want the actor id to be stored in a variable and then have that variable referenced in the...
  3. Using Yanfly Adjust Limits with Class Curves

Well nothing that looks like it would work as far as I can tell... Are any of you guys who know scripting able to tell me how hard something like this would be to make? I would want just something pretty basic like the built in level curve just expanded. Surprised this doesn't already exist lol
  4. Using Yanfly Adjust Limits with Class Curves

Hmm.. That is what I thought, but do either of you happen to know of a script that could preform this function? A quick google search didn't yield anything that I could see would be useful.
  5. Using Yanfly Adjust Limits with Class Curves

Okay, so I have a little problem with the adjust limits script by Yanfly. I want to create an actor with the skill to transform into a more powerful version of himself. However, when I switch his class to the class I have named "Super" ,if he is at a level above 99, it actually lowers all of his...
  6. Actor Lvl. Limit Not Adjusting

Yup, I was not sure why this was the fix, but adiktuzmiko's explanation seems correct to me. I saw several people mention in the comments on the script page that this was the fix. That is how I actually found it out.
  7. Actor Lvl. Limit Not Adjusting

Thanks for the advice Adiktuzmiko. I actually just figured it out. Turns out I am not just stupid! It was a problem with Yanfly's script. I had to change "INI_LEVEL to INITIAL_LEVEL and ini_level to initial_level" at a couple of different points in the script. Works fine now! Hopefully this can...
  8. Actor Lvl. Limit Not Adjusting

Still haven't figured it out :(
  9. Actor Lvl. Limit Not Adjusting

Hi, I am very new to the RPG Maker scene and I have a very small problem. For some reason using Yanfly Adjust Limits is not working for me. I have placed it in scripts in the correct location, and added the note tags below into the actors note box. I also changed the max level in the script to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geekor