Search results

1. Uranium

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

This is what I get when trying to play test the Master Demo.. Hmmm
  2. Uranium

RPG Maker MZ Official English Sample Games by DEGICA

SO EXCITED TO GET A COPY!!! :D
  3. Uranium

Here is a teaser of my battle system. W.I.P Please feel free to give me and tips and criticism...

Here is a teaser of my battle system. W.I.P Please feel free to give me and tips and criticism I just finished the "Tornado" animation this morning! Let me know if you like the nado.... Maybe it needs some sharks?
  4. Uranium

You have been away for to long! Got me worried sick like a mother! haha I hope you come back...

You have been away for to long! Got me worried sick like a mother! haha I hope you come back soon! (seriously tho... I hope you come back soon)
  5. Uranium

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure Zelda-esque RPG

great work ace of spades! Very inspiring.like wise writing is not my strong point so coming up with clever dialog and situations is my struggle at the moment. i find I am usually drained by the time I get home from work and then spend time on pixel art, my brain usually can’t come up with the...
  6. Uranium

https://uranium92.itch.io/underherwatch All the sounds is still default I haven't added my...

https://uranium92.itch.io/underherwatch All the sounds is still default I haven't added my custom music to the game yet.
  7. Uranium

Time to post content from my game!

Time to post content from my game!
  8. Uranium

TRADE Looking For help Writing/Design for a near finished game.

Hello, I am looking for someone capable of creating funny, exciting dialog to my game which is near finished. I have a story and general plot outline complete. I am looking to add nostalgic reference and funny lines. The game play is already set up with template dialog so it is a matter of...
  9. Uranium

I will most definitly take part in this! :)

I will most definitly take part in this! :)
  10. Uranium

Solved: Power Outage/Unplugged PC, Now RMMV will not launch

SOLVED: I had to Reset windows, which removes all the programs installed but keeps all your files etc. So it was a bit of a process about 4 Hours. It was a very good thing in the end as I cleaned up about 400GB of space !!! (Old software and files I didn't need anymore etc.) Windows will give...
  11. Uranium

Thanks I am just figure if it out on my own. I will post the steps on here for everyone once I am finished diagnosing this issue. thanks everyone.
  12. Uranium

I just tried install it on steam and I am getting the same issue. So I am guessing it has something to do with my PC. I will look into restoring windows to the day before. Yeah I understand what you mean bout the bump, I just thought it would get seen by more users as this is a huge issue. so...
  13. Uranium

Game won't launch after splash screen

I am having this same issue... I accidentlly unplugged my computer.. Now RMMV loads splash screen and then closes on its own... I am so upset! I have tried reinstalling rpg maker from rpg maker web.. I am stumped
  14. Uranium

I am using standalone. Not using steam I will definitely try re downloading the setup files. I will also try the steam key. I was hoping to do a give away with it buttt might have to use it now? :asad: This is THE WORST... I dont know if I will ever get back into making games if I cannot fix...
  15. Uranium

Ugh, This is making me so sad.... I have spent years on my projects... I am heart broken.. :kaodes: ;_;
  16. Uranium

MOGHunter Chrono Engine Battle Abort?

Nice okay! So maybe what I could do is fade out screen> force escape> Transfer player> Fade in screen> Switch trigger event with cut scene dialog etc.!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Someone did a playthrough of my game. :D

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yeicass