1. Parallax Panda

More battler frames plugin(s) - solution?

So, I'm trying to add more than 3 frames for my battlers but I can't find a plugin that's able to do it which is not also outdated. For various reasons, I have to use the latest MV version and the only two plugins that I know of that can do this does not work (anymore). Here's the plugins I...
  2. AdamSakuru

Clear specific cached images (MV Version 1.6.2)

How is this done? I cannot find any results when I look around. This was the script call I used to use. But it doesn't work in 1.6.2. ImageManager.cache._inner["img/pictures/ACCESS.png:0"].free() Edit: I already know you can clear the entire cache with "ImageManager.clear()" but I want to know...
  3. JugoTHEBot

[Problem] The provided double value is non-finite (Fixed, dumb mistake)

So, yeah this is my first post so i'm sorry if i'm doing something wrong. Anyways back on the topic, i've been doing some tests battles and for some reason whenever an enemy does the "Dual Attack", "Triple Attack" and a custom "Tackle" skill the game crashes leaving this message. I've also...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ransen