1. Tornado Samurai

Do you participate in NaNoWriMo?

Hiya, I'm Tornado Summer! Just wanted to know, does anyone participate in the annual NaNoWriMo? (Write a novel of 50,000 words in 30 days on November.) And if so, what's your history and do you plan to continue this year as well? My story is that I heard of NaNoWriMo back in 2012. Originally...
  2. In your opinion, what are the best games coming out in 2014?

What are the best games coming out in 2014 in your opinion? Games can be last generation console, next generation console, for personal computer or it can be an indie game featured on Steam/PSN/Xbox Live or maybe even and indie game featured on this site. Here is my list : 1.) Halo : The...
  3. Cinnamon

Betting Challenge: Guess the date & time of the contest results!

Welcome one and all to the annual Betting Challenge! To enter you must make a bet on an exact date and time for which you think the contest results will be published! An amazing prize is at stake here: everyone who has entered must review the winner's contest entry and explain why they should...
  4. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

What video game(s) are you looking forward to?

What video game are you looking foward to? What one(s) do you want to come out and can hardly wait for? Here's mine, if you want rate it on a scale from 1-10: 2014 Hyrule Warriors: 10 :D 2014 Super Smash Bros Wii U: 8 2015 The Legend of Zelda Wii U: 10 2014 Captain Toad Treasure Tracker: 8...
  5. lamont3z

Would Love Some Honest Feedback

MAIN THREAD LINK BELOW !! (sorry, don't know who to delete/close this thread) http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/29153-nesos-castle-of-promises/ ================================================================== Hello Everyone, This is my RPG submission into the 2014 IGMC, and...
  6. lamont3z

Nesos - Castle of Promises

Hello everyone, This is my game submission for the 2014 Indie Game Maker Contest. It would be great if I could get some feedback on my game (negative or positive) anything would help. So if you're bored with nothing new to play check this out! :) Also, if you do like it, don't forget hit...
  7. Polite Whale

The Farming One [Finished!]

It seems that you just bought a new farm. Congratulations! It’s located right next to a town whose people fled from a group of bandits. Bring them back by assuming your place in the capitalism world and buying stuff to help you buy more stuff! What a round business! The Farming One is a fast...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lpfer