1. Chester

Digimon Tri 2015 -Rant-

-SPOILER ALERT- *sigh* meow...I'm gonna have to say it but the new Digimon....WHY ARE THEY SO WEAK?! If Agumon and Gabumon can turn into Omnimon in an instant....Why didn't everyone use their Mega Forms in the beginning meow!!!! 3/10 Everyone waited 1.5 years for this and this is what we...
  2. Ruby

Secret Santa Event 2015

What is Secret Santa? Secret Santa is a fun Christmas time event where everybody gets to make something for someone else to give this holiday season. One person will also get assigned to you, to make you something as well. The secret part is you will not know who is making what for you...
  3. Artificer

The list of all projects in the IGMC 2015 with their links (finished)

This is the list of All IGMC 2015 projects! (finished) (I cant add more links please scroll down in the posts and search for the video of the game you would like according its number (yea, welcome to 2015) (Games 246 to 549 on the post number 28) RED: Nothing to download or broke the rules...
  4. Hi there :D

Hi everyone :) My Name is "Kvote". I am from germay and I currently work with the RM VX-Ace. Until now I just used the 2k3 for the past 6 years. Because of the way I want to create my projects, I decided to stop working with die 2k3 and started using the Ace two months ago because the enginge...
  5. Musashi

[IGMC 2015] Memory is a Time Machine

Memory is a Time Machine   "In a place forgotten by time, where the day blends into the night, the winter never goes away and people never die, the arrival of a mysterious young man with the ability to manipulate time can change everything. Along with Fate, a local musician, they try to figure...
  6. CriticalGames

[IGMC 2015] Tales Across Time

Hi everyone!   I just wanted to add my IGMC 2015 entry to the RPG Maker forums. I've spent the past few days looking at some of the other entries (particularly the ones on here), and I'm really impressed! This is the first game development competition I've participated in, and making an RPG in...
  7. Seriel

Unofficial IGMC 2015 Topic!

Sorry if this is in wrong plae, there isn't an IGMC 2015 Forum :P So this is the place to discuss everything about the IGMC this year, from "Should I compete?" to "Here's my plan." Have fun, and happy IGMC! :)
  8. Keniisu

RPG Creator Podcast [ReBirth]

NEWS: July 6th, 2015 ~ The first episode has been released! Link is HERE. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the RPG Creator Podcast? This...
  9. Dreadshadow

Waiting for INDIE GAME MAKER CONTEST 2015

So am I the only one so excited for that upcoming event? Will you participate or not. Why yes/ not? What are you guys up to? How do you imagine your participation? Which engine will you use? What DLCs will you use? You got a storyline ready, or are you the kind of people that will make up...
  10. Tornado Samurai

Do you participate in NaNoWriMo?

Hiya, I'm Tornado Summer! Just wanted to know, does anyone participate in the annual NaNoWriMo? (Write a novel of 50,000 words in 30 days on November.) And if so, what's your history and do you plan to continue this year as well? My story is that I heard of NaNoWriMo back in 2012. Originally...
  11. Hollow 1977

New Years Resolutions

Okay it's 2015 and Happy New year to everyone! Now comes the resolutions. So post here in this yours in this thread. I'll start: This year I want to practice my art and become better at drawing especially with light and shadow. Also I would like be able get a game started in RPGmaker.
  12. Dreadshadow

[Happy new year people]

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you health, happiness and prosperity people. 
  13. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

What video game(s) are you looking forward to?

What video game are you looking foward to? What one(s) do you want to come out and can hardly wait for? Here's mine, if you want rate it on a scale from 1-10: 2014 Hyrule Warriors: 10 :D 2014 Super Smash Bros Wii U: 8 2015 The Legend of Zelda Wii U: 10 2014 Captain Toad Treasure Tracker: 8...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs