1. Parallax Panda

NaNoWriMo 2017

I'm participating in NaNoWriMo (for the first time) this year. Anyone else doing it? Accountability can be a great motivator - so do tell! Tell us about your novel, your progress, your problems and everything or anything that has to do with this years NaNoWriMo. Let's tackle this challenge as...
  2. mlogan

April Goals & Progress Thread

Sorry this is a bit late guys. Life has gotten in the way. I'll spruce this up tomorrow, but feel free to start posting.
  3. mlogan

March Goals & Progress Thread

I know I say it every month, but yeah, hard to believe it's time to make another one again. In the spring I think of new beginnings and new energy, so perhaps if you've been struggling lately with game development, let this be your chance to start again! As always, let us know what you're...
  4. mlogan

January Goals & Progress Thread

It's time for a new year and hopefully that means new game dev goals. Have you accomplished what you'd hoped in 2016? What do you hope to see done a year from now? Or if that's too much to think ahead - in one month? Let us know how it's going!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready.
Ami
i wonder what system tab 2?
Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minminmin