fomar0153

1. ZirconStorms

Script 'Persistent Data' - error with Debug Menu

The only available versions I see of the script is through these two links - the script author is Fomar0153: https://aveyond.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15048-need-helpexplanation-with-this-script/ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=english&id=230899119 Error description...
  2. Uzuki

[Ace] Kread-EX's And Fomar0153's Individual Equipment Script Compatibility Issue

Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of trouble with Kread-EX's scripts working with Fomar0153's Individual Equipment Script. I have the scripts place in the right as shown here, but sometimes when I try to open the weapon menu I get this error: When I remove the Asagi Gun License script, I get a...
  3. Dreadshadow

Problem on copying, more than one events, using Fomar0153 script.

So I use this script... http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/786-copy-events/ I call the method from the event using the Script Event command.  $game_map.add_event(10, 21, 9, 0) $game_map.add_event(10, 22, 10, 0)   I have the events on map with ID = 10 and the event ids are  021 and 022...
  4. deathsia

YanFly Compatible Customisable ATB/Stamina Based Battle System Script by Fomar0153 Version 1.4

Get it here!   ---------------------- Change Log ---------------------- 1.0 -> 1.1 Added CTB related options            Added the ability to pass a turn            Added options for turn functionality to be based on time            or number of actions            Added the ability to...
  5. deathsia

Requesting a compatibility patch for Yanfly's skill restriction script and ATB/Stamina Based Battle

Fomar0153's ATB/stamina script Yanfly's Skill restrictions script I'm no expert scripter but based on what I can tell, these two are overwriting the same methods and it's a wonder my game hasn't flung up a script error yet because they are both installed. Basically as it stands, due to how...
  6. Genocidal Dave

Fomar0153's Extra Equipment Slots Not Working Properly

After deciding to add even more slots, I edited the script just as you're supposed to. I already had a custom equipment slot called "Ring" which worked and has always worked since added. After adding the slots I made a new save and cheated all the equipment in to test it. But for some reason the...
  7. Archeia

ReStaff November 2012 Release!

Download it over here! Welcome everyone to Restaff's Eighth Release! This month of November has been crazy with releases! Here we go! Please remember to credit the makers of the resources if you use them! We also don't allow the resources to be redistributed anywhere else. If you want to...
  8. Archeia

ReStaff September Release!

DOWNLOAD IT OVER HERE! Welcome everyone to Restaff's Sixth Release! For the month of September, some of the restaff feel like contributing even during their vacation! We made resources for your game making needs! Please remember to credit the makers of the resources if you use them! We...
  9. Archeia

ReStaff August Release!

Download Link Welcome everyone to Restaff's Fifth Release! For the month of August, our Resources Staff made resources for your game making needs! Please remember to credit the makers of the resources if you use them! We also don't allow the resources to be redistributed anywhere else. If...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So ms store had an idea to nuke the the entire app when the file integrity is slightly broken.
Im on another months long scripting high. I wonder if I can go SSJS3?

Version Fille in english is now complete!
Download the game on itch.io:
Talk about it here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/120802/

Enjoy and share!
3am me was like.... Hey buddy, what if I told you, where we're going we don't need events? :LZSwink:
5pm me is like.... Was 3am me onto something? No! Must work on actual gameplay! Rabbit hole bad! :kaoback:
I'm thinking of having a scavenger-based way to learn advanced skills in my first game, and use the work I did for figuring out a skill grid/maze instead for an optional dungeon in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arkhanis