igmc 2015

1. Chester

Crystal Fate

CHARACTERS                 DOWNLOAD https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9teridbtdlldv2/Crystal%20Fate%20PROv1.1.exe?dl=0            PATCHES V1.1 Chester ​Increased flat healing from Healing Essence by 10. Increased the chance of removing status buffs from Mark of Negation by 10%...
  2. Emmych

Free Spirits

The year: 1923. The city: the Big Apple, New York herself. Her streets are filled with secrets, sin, and...spirits. That’s where Lana and Nadia Kozmin come in, two siblings with a knack for talking sense into stubborn spooks. In Free Spirits, you’ll bump up against bootleg brewers, visit with...
  3. Empiron

[IGMC 2015] The Arena

Link to Contest page http://contest.gamedevfort.com/submission/590#.VdnTVvlViko   This is the story of Lucius, a young man who's parents were executed by the Roman Emperor Titus for Treason. He is taken into slavery to become a Gladiator, sentenced to die in the pits. The Fate of his younger...
  4. Artificer

The list of all projects in the IGMC 2015 with their links (finished)

This is the list of All IGMC 2015 projects! (finished) (I cant add more links please scroll down in the posts and search for the video of the game you would like according its number (yea, welcome to 2015) (Games 246 to 549 on the post number 28) RED: Nothing to download or broke the rules...
  5. Jesse - PVGames

[IGMC 2015 ]Sector 12

Download Here! It's all about the Research. Forget cash, gold, credits, whatever... With space exploration comes all the raw resources you need. Research becomes the currency of the future. Sector 12 puts you into the Captain's Chair and it is up to you to gather as much Research as possible...
  6. Bonkers

[IGMC 2015] Jayce and Stacy RUIN the IGMC for EVERYONE!

Download:    Jayce and Stacy are two regular teenagers with a secret, the trouble is so are Claude and Mana. When they combine forces to build a game for the IGMC their collective abilities amount to- nothing. Stacy in charge of writing cannot write anything but fan fiction, Jayce the musician...
  7. lamont3z

[IGMC 2015] Esther's Madness

SYNOPSIS Esther's Madness is a story-driven RPG set in a fantasy world inhabited by demons. You'll follow a young girl's journey through fear, agony, and temptation as demons manipulate and torment her relentlessly. THE TWIST: GROWTH This story is about a young girl who over comes her inner...
  8. watermark

[IGMC 2015] Blacksword Chronicles

STORY   Within the ruins of a fallen empire, in a room long forgotten by the world, a swordsman awakens remembering only the words:   "Jurdin Kylor must die."   Thus begins the tale of a swordmaster's pursuit of a shadowy nemesis across a dark continent ravaged by wars and evil. As he...
  9. Vox Novus

[IGMC 2015] The Beanstalk

Story/Synopsis:   Jack and his Ma have fallen on hard times as of late, Pa has been gone for a little over a year and the house is starting to go to shambles and they owe collectors gold as well. Ma and Jack have had to sell off...
  10. Indrah

Rootbound

Accha, the carrier of a dried seed passed down in her family for generations, meets a young foreigner called Harid, who carries a similar seed. After beating him up and enlisting his aid, along with her childhood friend, Loa, they delve into nearby ruins, following the dubious instructions of...
  11. [IGMC 2015] Castle Sevens

Castle Sevens   GAMEPLAY Enter the Mystery Dungeon and take the challenge. Be revealed as the CHOSEN ONE if you are triumphant in the course. Course Challenges: [1] Pick the Greatest Treasure - adopted from Deal or No Deal [2] Activate all Crystal Power - adopted from Who Wants to be a...
  12. Bonkers

IGMC material - Badly played music

I am in need of a simple piece of music a beginner can play from the public domain, such as Swan Lake.  The instrument can be any that is played in a high school band. The piece needn't be longer than a few seconds or 1 min in length.  The music must be terrible and show a distinct lack of...
  13. Seriel

Unofficial IGMC 2015 Topic!

Sorry if this is in wrong plae, there isn't an IGMC 2015 Forum :P So this is the place to discuss everything about the IGMC this year, from "Should I compete?" to "Here's my plan." Have fun, and happy IGMC! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.
Have a random update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KamiCosplay