igmc 2017

1. SinのAria

RMMV IGMC time with AI Sin

A few things: Ok, so later today and whenever I have time after, I will be doing LQ streaming a bit of IGMC entries (less as a player and more as QA). Obviously, those that wiped their entries might not be shown if I deleted the file already. I'm not putting a link to my youtube here. Go on...
  2. ProGM

RMMV All IGMC2017 votes and results in a spreadsheet

Hi guys! Since I'm a programmer and I always like to read data in cleaner ways, I created a simple crawler that collected all data from the IGMC2017 results and place the judge votes in a spreadsheet, to see the general results :D Hopefully you can use it to grasp better how your game scored...
  3. Frogboy

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Eremiel - Source project now available!

Synopsis According to Hebrew apocrypha, Eremiel is the angel who guards over the entrance to the Abyss where all souls travel after they leave this world. After a short time down there, they give penance for their sins and emerge through the gate where they are greeted by Eremiel who guides...
  4. slimmmeiske2

RMXP Slim reviews [Time to play the Game!]

Muahahahaha I'll be playing and reviewing some IGMC games. When the contest ended I made a list of games to play, so I'm (finally) going through them right now. Important things to note: I play the contest version. If by any chance, you want me to try again and play an updated version, just...
  5. Rhino

RMMV IGMC Hidden Gems!

There's been so many amazing entries into this year's IGMC, but with 250 things to look at, it's really easy for games to go under the radar. I wanted to share some games that I think deserve more attention than they're getting. These have made it on my list for the clear amount of effort, high...
  6. The Mighty Palm

RMMV Mighty Palm's IGMC 2017 reviews.

Hey diddle o. I was going to do my reviews in video form but golly gee that is a lot of work. And the written scripts for the videos got the point across anyway. So I'm doing written reviews instead. If you want me to fast-forward and do your review next, then tell me bout it and I'll put it...
  7. The Mighty Palm

RMVXA [IGMC 2017] The Golden Pearl

The Golden Pearl is said to be able to grant the wish of any who touch it, but none that have sought it out have ever returned. Will you suffer the same fate? In this open world you will find tools, items, and dungeons in whatever order you desire. Pick a direction and head out! How fast can...
  8. RadiantCadenza

RMMV Dream Devouerer (IGMC Action RPG)

“Unfortunately, sleep is the least restful part of my day...“ Ashling is a seemingly ordinary office worker, who spends her days crunching numbers for the Halcyon Tower Insurance Firm, and her nights struggling for survival in a world she does not yet understand. After awakening to her powers...
  9. Rubescen

RMMV Brite (IGMC2017) and game resources

Updated (see below): Get the game resources here: BRITE The Darkness is closing in, but there is still hope so long as a spark remains. Brite is a straightforward, short (~1hr) game, designed for the Indie Game Maker Competition 2017. Play as a small flame in a world of darkness, battling...
  10. MikomiKisomi

RMMV [IGMC 2017] That Which Binds Us

Idris is a bonds man- a special bonds man. While most of his clients need to bail loved ones out of jail, a few are looking for a reprieve from someone they once knew. For Evalise, all she wanted was to get a bail bond for her boyfriend, when Idris surprised her with a simple but confusing...
  11. Blair Pendragon

RMMV All Hallow's Candy

All Hallow's Candy is a 20-60 minute RPG, made with one person, in one month for the IGMC 2017. You select "Costumes" for your team at the start of the game. Each costume comes with unique stats and abilities. Due to many possible combinations, the difficulty was semi laxed, to ensure the...
  12. Rinober

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Donut Defense

The princess discovered an island made of sugar and she chose you, Mr. Muffin, to build a village on that beautiful and tasty island. Build a unique candy town that has never seen before Choose between many buildings to improve your town Defend your town against enemies who want to destroy it...
  13. Hollow 1977

RMMV DEMON'S LEGION

To everyone this was a game I was working on for IGMC 2017. I failed to make the deadline but I want to continue to develop it. For now though it is being discontinued. Thanks for the feedback. A basic tale of heroes doing what they usually do fighting evil. Basically some no name townsfolk...
  14. RMMV [IGMC 2017] Spooked

Spooked is a murder mystery where you play in the lead role as Detective Spook who solves crimes by speaking to the ghosts of the recently departed. Using a kind of clairvoyance or remote viewing, you will earn trust of the deceased and solve the crimes by exploring their memories of the events...
  15. Milk Bar Prophet

RMMV A Girl Who Wore (The) Moon [IGMC 2017 entry]

A Girl Who Wore (The) Moon a story-driven adventure by Milk Bar Prophet DOWNLOAD: https://milkbarprophet.itch.io/a-girl-who-wore-moon A girl awakes in a chest on board of a weird train. She has no ticket, but for some reason she has the moon in her hair. She’s surrounded by strange...
  16. Lucy Fox

RMXP IGMC Short Reviews (for everyone to participate)

Hey there! ^w^/) I remember we had a thread in 2015 where people could just throw in some short reviews for the games they played. So I thought it could be a useful thing to do it again! :kaojoy: So, everyone can drop their short reviews here. And by short... I mean short. Like: GameTitle...
  17. Kuro DCupu

RMMV Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch (IGMC 2017)

In participation of the IGMC 2017 Eggion presents You play the role of Eris, a young agent of dark organization called Prismatic. Follow her story unraveling the secret of The Pocket Watch through her journey! The game share a story relation to our last IGMC event in 2014, Save the Heart of...
  18. Mannytsu

RMMV The Midnight Train to Nowhere [IGMC 2017]

Thought I should do a little promo of my entry here too. The Midnight Train to Nowhere is a short adventure game about life and good night sleep. George boards the last train of the day. It leaves at midnight, and but the destination is: Nowhere… This is my second RPG Maker game and first game...
  19. Caitlin

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Lightvale - Secrets of Sorrow

Genre: Adventure, survival Flavor - Fantasy You play a young man named "Raiken" heading into a tower to discover the whereabouts of a priestess named Adora, who is stands accused of betraying the men that went with her to locate a relic. But when things go horrible wrong and your master is...
  20. Zelgadis85

RMMV Deadly Halloween Party (IGMC '17 entry)

Deadly Halloween Party SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK SECTION B: CHARACTERS UPDATE Dec 19, 2017: The IGMC17 contest is over. Apparently, my game was disqualified for various bugs, and for the computer in the study room crashing. I managed to reproduce this crash...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!
"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas