igmc 2017

1. Allan Bays

Brand New and entering IGMC 2017

Hello everyone! My name is Allan Bays and I just picked up RPG Maker MV this month on the humble bundle. I've always loved RPGs more than any other genre of video game. I tried out RPG maker for the first time when I was a teenager on console but I did not really know what I was doing back...
  2. Allan Bays

RMMV The Deep RPG (Political)

THE DEEP SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT DOWNLOAD LINK
  3. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

RMVXA Corruption : A History of Lestive

https://paladin-cleric-of-awesome.itch.io/corruption-a-history-of-lestive Please download and have fun!
  4. ElieTaping

FREE Vinland Online IGMC Project Recruitment

Welcome to Vinland Online's Project Recruitment Thread! I know you have a lot of questions, especially about the title. So let's get to that first :kaopride: Vinland Online, just because it has the word "Online" doesn't entirely mean online ONLINE, no no not like that :kaosalute: Vinland...
  5. sorabokki

RMMV ✨【Love Net】✨ » A (Dark) Web Browser Romance - IGMC 2017

【 Romance ✦ Psychological ✦ Socio-Economic Issues 】 A game about love , desperation, and sensitivity. Explore the world of romance with web browsers while being exposed to dark, real world problems. Theme: Everyone is Beautiful Warning: Do not follow if you are sensitive to topics like...
  6. Bonkers

TRADE Seeking skilled Musician and expert Mapper for an IGMC project.

I am looking for a team for the IGMC, namely of talented individuals who can provide the following services: Composer capable of providing at least 3 'retro tune' fantasy tracks with a main theme, and a mapper who can use a given tile set to make a world map, 2 dungeons, and several small...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi