igmc2018

1. hiddenone

hiddenone found a mic (and decided to play some games!)

Hey folks, since I got my hands on a mic I decided to give let's plays a try. I'll mostly be playing short games since I don't have too much time to record. I've never been much of a talker so I figured this would be an interesting challenge for me. :) Probably will only be able to play one...
  2. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber: The Hit [IGMC 2018]

DemonCyber: The Hit, is a post-apocalyptic, cyberpunk JRPG, set in a city where crime and corruption dominate and gangs with illegal cybernetics rule the streets. You play as Vesper, the youngest member of the Demons, a motorcycle gang that takes cyber enhancements so far that they're...
  3. RoooodWorks

Chibievil IGMC Let's play

So i been doing some Igmc videos. If you want your games done I will move them to the top of the list. list to play: ~Welcome to Hell~ [Done] ~Monster Village~ [Started] ~Out School~ ~DEX: Strange Residence~ ~In League With The Devil~ ~Umbral, astral dreamers~ Momoka - Moca Monster Village -...
  4. Indrah

Indrah plays IGMC2018 entries (Count:26)

GAMES PLAYED COUNTER: 26 >The full YouTube playlist is over HERE< It’s that time of the year again! Time to tackle some Indie Game Maker Contest 2018 games! This year I did not participate myself so I can’t plug my own game here this time:kaophew: As the theme of the contest was "Prototypes"...
  5. Gabrelik

Gabrelik's Let's Play!

Hey everybody! Last year was my first IGMC, and I had such a blast with it. I had the opportunity to meet and work with some amazing people, but most importantly, I got to play some extremely creative and wonderful games. My favorite part, however, was that really surreal feeling of watching...
  6. Kato-A

RMMV Umbral,astral dreamers (IGMC 2018)

About: In the space between the tangible and the intangible exist "a bridge" that connects both realities. This bridge is called Umbral. The Umbral is a mysterious place protected by autonomous machines made of sand and silicon called Astrals. You take control of Aysel, a new astral on her...
  7. Isabella Ava

RMMV Welcome To Hell, Mei Ichikawa [IGMC2018]

Hi guys, this is a demo version made in 1 month for IGMC2018. If you like crazy combos, Norse Myth, hack & slash then you should try it. STORY: "What happen after people die? Could you.. ever see them again? The story is about Mei, an ordinary teenage girl. She is living a peaceful life...
  8. BlackRoseMii

RMVXA Mirror Mirror (IGMC)

Welcome to Northstar Tales' first project "Mirror Mirror"! It's our entry for the IGMC 2018. Plot: Characters: Features: Screenshots(NEW!): It has been released! Here's the link to the download: https://blackrosemii.itch.io/mirror-mirror Thank you for taking interesting and look...
  9. _Shadow_

[IGMC2018] What about profanity?

So I was wondering. Since winning games will be actually be published by Degica, what does this company think of profanity? I mean, okay, the 18+ rule is too abstract to cover this, so I was wondering: Are words like "@ssh0le" allowed? Can the developer create a racist character that gets...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RikuTales