igmc2018

1. hiddenone

hiddenone found a mic (and decided to play some games!)

Hey folks, since I got my hands on a mic I decided to give let's plays a try. I'll mostly be playing short games since I don't have too much time to record. I've never been much of a talker so I figured this would be an interesting challenge for me. :) Probably will only be able to play one...
  2. Kemsyn

RMMV DemonCyber: The Hit [IGMC 2018]

DemonCyber: The Hit, is a post-apocalyptic, cyberpunk JRPG, set in a city where crime and corruption dominate and gangs with illegal cybernetics rule the streets. You play as Vesper, the youngest member of the Demons, a motorcycle gang that takes cyber enhancements so far that they're...
  3. RoooodWorks

Chibievil IGMC Let's play

So i been doing some Igmc videos. If you want your games done I will move them to the top of the list. list to play: ~Welcome to Hell~ [Done] ~Monster Village~ [Started] ~Out School~ ~DEX: Strange Residence~ ~In League With The Devil~ ~Umbral, astral dreamers~ Momoka - Moca Monster Village -...
  4. Indrah

Indrah plays IGMC2018 entries (Count:26)

GAMES PLAYED COUNTER: 26 >The full YouTube playlist is over HERE< It’s that time of the year again! Time to tackle some Indie Game Maker Contest 2018 games! This year I did not participate myself so I can’t plug my own game here this time:kaophew: As the theme of the contest was "Prototypes"...
  5. Gabrelik

Gabrelik's Let's Play!

Hey everybody! Last year was my first IGMC, and I had such a blast with it. I had the opportunity to meet and work with some amazing people, but most importantly, I got to play some extremely creative and wonderful games. My favorite part, however, was that really surreal feeling of watching...
  6. Kato-A

RMMV Umbral,astral dreamers (IGMC 2018)

About: In the space between the tangible and the intangible exist "a bridge" that connects both realities. This bridge is called Umbral. The Umbral is a mysterious place protected by autonomous machines made of sand and silicon called Astrals. You take control of Aysel, a new astral on her...
  7. Isabella Ava

RMMV Welcome To Hell, Mei Ichikawa [IGMC2018]

Hi guys, this is a demo version made in 1 month for IGMC2018. If you like crazy combos, Norse Myth, hack & slash then you should try it. STORY: "What happen after people die? Could you.. ever see them again? The story is about Mei, an ordinary teenage girl. She is living a peaceful life...
  8. BlackRoseMii

RMVXA Mirror Mirror (IGMC)

Welcome to Northstar Tales' first project "Mirror Mirror"! It's our entry for the IGMC 2018. Plot: Characters: Features: Screenshots(NEW!): It has been released! Here's the link to the download: https://blackrosemii.itch.io/mirror-mirror Thank you for taking interesting and look...
  9. _Shadow_

[IGMC2018] What about profanity?

So I was wondering. Since winning games will be actually be published by Degica, what does this company think of profanity? I mean, okay, the 18+ rule is too abstract to cover this, so I was wondering: Are words like "@ssh0le" allowed? Can the developer create a racist character that gets...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Awright ya marshmallows! :kaopride: Here's a peek of what Alice's 8-bit Gothic gonna be like! EXPECT IT! (...in 2025?) :kaoswt:

alice_gothictiles.png
SF_People3_4 added!
index.php

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanjozie