mv 1.6.1

1. Snarkyfork

Sharp drop in FPS on all projects, please advise

For the last week I have been trouble shooting my main project, thinking I had an event error or plugin conflict, because of a sharp drop in FPS (down to below 30 FPS) about every 15-20 seconds while play testing. I just realized that the drop isn't isolated to just my game but it seems to be in...
  2. BK-tdm

Yanfly Item Core: Get amount of held items?

One of the few problems i've ran with the item core plugin is that even if you cant buy stuff while your inventory is full you can still pickup items from chests/loot and bypass the item limit. Now if someone could please point me to a script call to get the current amount of items held (the...
  3. ZainWD

Battlelog Messages (1.6.1)

Name: Battlelog Messages Hi, this is my first plugin so be gentle. This will let you do battle log stuff more easier, so I hope it helps out anyone who stumbles upon this post. Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yxy1mfdtuudux7/Battle_Log.js/file Terms of use: You can use it in any game...
  4. Zinnherz

MOG's Battle HUD + YEP's Selection Control

Hey everyone, I know this was asked some time before, but I didn't want to necropost so I thought I would open a new topic for this. I'm currently using Moghunter's Battle HUD as well as Yanfly's Selection Control (and the required Target & Battle Core plugins, of course). All of them are the...
  5. Dutch Power Creations

Skipping character selection

Hello everyone, I want to skip the character selection when you click on ITEM in your main menu. Right now when you select it you must select a character and then you go into the item menu. Can the character selection be skipped? I'm using YEP Main Menu Manager and I have tried a **** ton of...

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edda