1. Geeguz

    Battle escape options and minigames?

    So in working on my game I've decided that using the default method of escaping via agility is not gonna work very well, although I still like to use it for turn order. I had a few ideas for escape mechanics but I'm honestly not too sure what all would have to go into making them and/or if they...
  2. subengari

    RMMZ Setting the SpriteAnimation frame rate?

    Compadres and comadres, In MV, the SpriteAnimation class had a property ._rate, which would determine the frame rate of the animations. I realize that MZ now uses Effekseer and has the legacy SpriteAnimationMV class... but if I am using a Effekseer animation that I created is there any way to...
  3. TheDrifter

    [SOLVED] How do I make an attack do reduced damage if its target has a specific state?

    Hi, For the sake of an example, let's say I've set up an attack skill that enemies will use on the player's characters, and it always deals 300 damage no matter what. No variance, no critical hit chance, no added states, perfect accuracy, etc. Is there a plugin or something I can put in the...
  4. RZ-Music

    Can I get some feed back on this music?

    Hi there I am looking for some feed back on my music. I am a composer who makes different types of themes. Would love to hear what you guys think of it? Have a great day https://soundcloud.com/richardzelada
  5. atoms

    Wanting three separate buffing skills mechanic. Best balance? Your thoughts?

    I am looking for some input and thoughts about how to handle three stacked buffs and debuffs in a RPG Maker MV game. I was thinking of having buff and debuff skills that can stack three times, each at the moment lasting 5 turns. What % amount would you recommend them to be? Using the default...
  6. kongu2910

    Attack Scaling w/ Other Parameter Rates

    I am attempting to create a formula to calculate ATK that takes the parameter rates for both ATK and AGI into account. I'm currently using Yanfly's Base Parameter Control plugin to try and attempt this. Here is an excerpt from the formula I'm using to achieve this: base * user.hit * 10.41 +...
  7. AdamSakuru

    Change animated tile frame-rate?

    I'd like to know where in the base JSS files you can alter the speed of the animated tiles! I don't need a custom plugin, I'd just like to make the frame-rate a bit faster for all the animated tiles in my project. I've been looking through rpg_sprites.js but I have not been able to find it...
  8. anthnintendofan

    State Recovery Rate?

    Hello, I am currently working on a project where to determine if some states recover is by a percentage chance. However, either through me not seeing it, or RPG Maker MV lacking this feature, I cannot figure out how to do this. Here is an example: For the Paralysis state I want it to...
  9. S.Court

    [VX Ace] Changing luk_effect_rate(user)

    Hello, I have a question, I'd like to change the luk_effect_rate(user) formula in Game_BattlerBase The idea is making each 2 points of target's luck decrease in 1% the chance of having the state applied. user's luck won't have any effect Talking with Saathan I THINK I arrived to the...
  10. Alistair

    Gold rate / Drop rate

    ~ Gold  & Drop Rate~ by Alistair   For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.   By default, the editor only allows the party to have a "Double Item Rate" and "Double Gold" flag. This flag does not stack. There is an experience rate but...
  11. Musashi

    Reserve Members Exp Rate

    Reserve Members Exp Rate Musashii Introduction: By default, enabling exp for reserve members will give them 100% of the exp, with this plugin you can set a different rate. How to Use: Name the plugin file NewBenchRate (Case Sensitive) and edit the parameters in the Plugin Manager. Plugin...
  12. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

    Rate Each Game out of 5!

    Hey guys,   I was thinking of a place where we can all share our basic views on various games, and I thought why not make a thread about it? Here you can post contest games that you have played, along with star ratings and short reviews. The aim is just to provide a centralized place where you...
  13. Edit

    Encounter rate changeable within the opinions menu.

    Hi all! I'm fairly new to RPG Maker but I have limited scripting knowledge would like help with a opinion within the menu screen that could change the encounter rate.  It doesn't have to be fancy - an 'On' and 'Off' for encounters would be great!  If any of you have played Bravely Default, that...
  14. S.Court

    Magic hit rate

    Hello, I have a doubt I want to make a new parameter (or modyfing an existent one) to make the magic's accuary can be affected by a paramater same as physhical attack are affected by the Physical hit rate... Well, does someone know can I make it? and also, I want to make a state called...
  15. S.Court

    Elemental rate doubts

    Hello, I have a couple of questions about elemental rate 1) I have a item makes the target inmune to certain element, and I have a state makes the target vulnerable to all elements, but when both are together, the inmunity predominates, I want to make this stat nulifies this inmunity AND add a...
  16. shiori4me

    Help with conditioning if effect is "Add State 51" and soforth?

    I have it so that say an iron breastplate will have damage from High moves be at 70%, and the chance of receiving states from them is at 30%, but I want to exclude the state Remove Guard/Remove Magic Guard. I already have the damage modifier and the "staterate" aspect of that (which is a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

An optimal price for an indie game on Steam also needs to be accompanied by an optimal sales discount %. For a solo indie game, I think the optimal price is where it should be low enough that a single Steam card can be used to buy it, after tax. A few cents the wrong direction can potentially mean someone who was gifted a Steam card can't buy the game, then picks something else to buy.
I've been so lazy about doing art but I finally decided to buckle down and get some work done on the party!


Testing the first face in battle!

Forum statistics

Latest member