rm2003

1. Pianotm

RM2k/3 [RSW] Vega Legacy Episode 1

(I'm pretty sure an episode of an episodic game doesn't count as full game, so it probably counts as a demo) Violence Warning. Download here! In 2180, humanity has colonized the solar and has repeatedly failed to expand into the stars. Explorers, adventurers, and thrill seekers journey as...
  2. Skytor

Port game to nds

Hi, Anyone remember those dual-screen consoles, the DS and the dsi, that were popular a few years ago, well I've receently picked my old one up and have been fiddling with homebrew and microsd editing and wondered if porting a game made in rmmv to be compatible with the dsi or ds would be...
  3. CleanWater

Basic Guide for Starters! - Part 3 -

Hi there! I'm CleanWater, an experienced indie developer and veteran user of RPG Maker 2003. This tutorial is aimed to beginners that just started messing with RPG Maker 2003 (aka RM2k3) and have no clue of what to do next. Here you will learn the basics of this classic and wonderful game...
  4. CleanWater

Basic Guide for Starters! - Part 2 -

Hi there! I'm CleanWater, an experienced indie developer and veteran user of RPG Maker 2003. This tutorial is aimed to beginners that just started messing with RPG Maker 2003 (aka RM2k3) and have no clue of what to do next. Here you will learn the basics of this classic and wonderful game...
  5. Is there a way to make 2 separated maps?

Hi. I dont know if its the right forum but i was wondering. Can you make two maps with unconnected events? Like having multiple starting points and fresh new events unrelated to the mother map. Thanks :)
  6. RM2k/3 Grimoire (demo test)

Grimoire is an RPG turn per turn based with only one main character on the line, with a vibe of Chaos Legion or Devil May Cry (when you complete a stage, you get a score). When a mission or stage is cleared, you return to the Inn, a sort of HQ where you find and talk to people for progressing...
  7. shadefoundry

The 2k3 Nostalgia Pit

Hello all, I did these for a project I'm working on but it was brought to my attention that others might like to have them too, so today I bring you pretty much the entire RPG Maker 2003 RTP resized and formatted to work with VXAce. Included are: All of the Monster Battlers All of the...
  8. byronclaude

What is your SECOND favorite RPG Maker for game design?

What would be your SECOND favorite RPG Maker engine of those listed, and why?  Why not your first, and what about it still makes it good enough for second?
  9. MinisterJay

Fairy Char set Request for RM2003

I am looking at converting one of my projects from VX Ace to 2003.  2003 has a different graphic scale than XP, VX, or VXA.  Is anyone familiar in doing the char sets for 2003? I am looking at using one of my Characters, Bobbi Ficus, in a 2003 game.
  10. PK8

Tile Substitution and Placement

Tile Substitution and Placement Introduction This once classic event-command-turned-script lets users substitute a particular tile (either picked out from the tileset or through map coordinates) with another (also picked out by tile index or coordinate) on any or all layers through a call...
  11. PK8

Tile Substitution and Placement Introduction This once classic event-command-turned-script lets users substitute a particular tile (either picked out from the tileset or through map coordinates) with another (also picked out by tile index or coordinate) on any or all layers through a call...
  12. PK8

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arabellaviolet