another graphic pack for my drawn style has been released: Futuristic Cities - Robots Expansion is available now. Find it on the RPG Maker store or Steam!
I'm creating this thread to give you some impressions on what you can actually do with the graphics. Please note that this is a...
I've had two ideas bouncing around in my head, and I feel like talking about tem will help me prioritize which one to work on first/at all based on general interest .(Both of these names are placeholders and don't actually fit their concepts. Also if I posted this in the wrong thread, sorry!)
Follow an intense and thrill-inducing sci-fi story set in outer space!
Choices matter – The choices you make have an impact on events in the story and how other characters feel about you.
Relationship building – What you choose to say or to do will cause you to win or...
KODOTS GAMES PRESENTS
Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse RE
Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse RE is an adventure puzzle game about two robotic lifeforms in search of hope, happiness, companionship and, possible an answer, in a seemingly lifeless world that no longer answers their call. The...
Humanity as we know it has gone extinct.
The only remnant of the human civilization is the Orbital Ark, an intelligent space station that has the sole purpose of recreating the human species in case of a global extinction event.
But in order to begin its work, it has to confirm that...
A sci-fi adventure game filled with puzzles, mystery and a little bit of humor.
An evil plot to escape a desolate planet brings together the unfortunate few who were cast aside.
Try the Alpha!
Resource Type: Battlers
Maker Format: VX, , ACE, MV
Art Style: Side-view. More "serious" like the Ace or MV RTP. No marshmallow shaped robots. lol
Description: I'm not looking for anything custom. I'm just looking for a slew of mechanical type side-view battlers. I find myself with a...
- Checkpoints added, lose all money on death.
- Enemies patrol the maps and respawn after killed.
- Each class/weapon combo has seperate sprites (system in place - no gfx yet)
- Pet is now an automated battler who learns new abilities from enemies!
- Bestiary added
- A dark sci-fi set in a large, dystopian city.
- 4 leading protagonists, each with their own skillset.
- No levelling up or experience points. Acquire skill points by making progress and use these to learn new skills and passive bonuses for each character.
- Enemies can...
- A sequel to Incitement and Incitement 2, both of which are free.
- Approximate length ~ 7-10 hours
- An immersive sci-fi world with a variety of locations to explore
- Side-view battles with fully animated battlers
- 11 playable characters: 7 in the main party...
Note: This game is a sequel to Incitement. There is no necessity to play the first game, since this game follows its own plot and also recaps on the key past events in a short scene at the start. However, if you have played at least a small portion of the first game, then it will help you to be...
Although I waited for the DS+ pack I haven't really bought it yet, especially since I usually make my own resources, and from what I've seen it's not really my type. But the first thing that cought my eye was this sweet looking battle hud. I looked all over the internet for something simillar...
- An all-robot cast!
- About 3.5-4 hours in length, depending on the player
- A beautiful sci-fi setting aboard a massive space station
- Gameplay is equally balanced between puzzles/minigames and combat
- Floating pickups!
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it.