rpg 2003

1. Doinathing

After a cutscene. Player can't move after Player Transfer. (SOLVED!)

EDIT: So uh, I fixed it. All I did was copy everything on the mpa to a new map, and it just worked. (vvvvvvvvvv SOLVED vvvvvvvvvv) I made a cutscene nwhere the screen fades, some dialogue happens, an image is shown, and the player is moved to the next map, but after the transfer, I can't move...
  2. Cachi01

RM2k/3 Eternity Dial -Demo Ver.-

About: A survival horror experience in which you'll attempt to win a place in the everlasting cycle of death and rebirth. Your surroundings are shaped by the memories and feelings of those who are no longer worthy of existence. Your task is to end them. Play through the entire first chapter of...
  3. JadedPeach

Fixing black screen on opening RPG Maker 2K3

I have just downloaded RPG Maker 2003 and the RTP, however when I open up a new project everything is black. I'm not sure how to fix this. Someone on a different forum I saw suggested going into the Database and putting the relevant chipsets into the tileset folder - but how do I do this...
  4. Help with the charset again

When I import the charset through the program, an error appears, but the fact is that I specified the correct encoding (8-bit RGB ). What is the reason for this?
  5. Need help with a charset

Hello. I'm having problems with the character’s charset. Who knows, write that I did wrong? P.S - I'm new to game development and don’t know much, please do not judge strictly
  6. Character Sprite made in Aseprite has white background despite file being shown as a transparent png

I haven't used much of 2k3 yet so I wanted to give it ago and made a pretty basic sprite sheet, with the correct dimensions, in Aseprite of this smiley face guy: When I went to put it in the folder to use it, the thumbnail in the database was just completely black and then came up as an...
  7. Faizal786sunny

some question

could you actually make a lisa gane on rpg maker mv and rpg maker 2000/2003? you can make an lisa game on xp and vx ace but what if making it on mv? since im trying to convert lisa into mv but i need to install rpg maker mv first
  8. Quoteman

FREE I need a Composer!!!

I'm Making my first Passion Project in RPG maker 2K3,its called "Guilt Trip" its a /visual novel/RPG its based off "Ace Attorney"and "Chrono Trigger". The game is about a 19 year old teenager named Henry Drago and his career as a attorney, and his lovely secretary Helen Law,here are some...
  9. AethiriatGames

Lori's Light [RM2K3]

LORI'S LIGHT RPG Maker 2003 https://aethiriatgames.itch.io/loris-light 2$ USD Credit Reel: Lori's Light is a game about a brave knight named Lori from another universe that falls from the sky, having no memory of where she came from, but is imbued with powers that can both mend by healing...
  10. No text anywhere

so i just got rpg maker 2003 and there is no text in game. the editor is just fine but the game has no text anywhere i made a small test game for me to experiment with but when i tested it i was greeted by this http://prntscr.com/mxlmn6 here are some other pictures i managed to take esc menu...
  11. SpecialHomerun

I need things, but i'm not sure if i'm blind or if RPG2003 just can't do them.

Hello all, I had some things that I needed to ask about because I wanted them to happen in my project, like the title says, i'm not sure if i'm just blind or if RPGmaker 2003 just can't do what I want it to. I have sprite sheets that are entirely just one character, with different outfits...
  12. Tw0Face

RM2k/3 ️Fields of Fire

Fields of Fire is a strategic city building game simulation with war elements focused primarily on managing and properly deploying resources. The game was originally published in German language and has been translated into English. It's best compared to games like Age of Empires or...
  13. liamx2000

Battle damage question

Hi all , simple question , Whats the simplest way to make sure the battle damage from the enemies and the player are exactly what I want them to be, so for example..... I have given main character 50 HP And I want the enemies to be able to deal the exact amount damage to the player without the...
  14. Faenon

RM2k/3 The Cerebral Symphony

THE CEREBRAL SYMPHONY ENDORSEMENTS LET'S PLAY SYNOPSIS MORE SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK https://rpgmaker.net/games/2693/ CHARACTERS STORY
  15. Wrongful

RPG Maker 2003 tilesets to MV?

I've been Googling around about this for a while now, and all I've found are some threads that died before the question could be answered, along with some app that doesn't really seem to help. What's the simplest, easiest way that I could convert some tilesets from 2k3 to MV?
  16. Combine items?

Is there a way to select two items and making a third one with them? Maybe with a plugin?
  17. DarkKxng101

RPG 2000&2003 FSM Tileset conversion to VX/Ace

Name : Darkkxng101:LZSevil: Terms of Use: All tiles are owned by (REFMAP)The First Seed Material Terms of Use does not state any restrictions to redistribution of REFMAP resources or the Material Quest games as long as such actions do not infringe upon laws and regulations in your region and do...
  18. Myuu

Battle animations question (Damage on first frame)

I really don't understand why it happens but sometimes, damage from a skill is inflicted on the very first frame (which is very awkward) while at other times, it will wait until the end of the animation before actually inflicting damage (as it normally should). Is there a way to control this...
  19. SpecialHomerun

Questions regarding events + dialouge

Okay, so i'm making a game that is going to involve interactions based on what character is in the party. My first three events with this are examining a flower pot, a tree, and a way into a town (so basically a doorway). The characters i'm using here are named Dorothy and Clara. So I make...
  20. PKLpikachu

RM2k/3 I'd Cross the World for You (IGMC 2017 Entry)

Plot Summary: Follow the story of Kiki, a recently graduated college student. Her goal is simple, but important: to meet her online friend Kenta. After her graduation ceremony, she literally runs off in the direction of Kenta’s home! Although meeting him is her top priority, there are people out...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Crazy idea: lawnmower/weed whackers as a weapon type.

Specifically the ones that are spinning axes on sticks.
The only part of the advent calendar that is missing is the content for christmas. And I am clueless af xD
Based on music resources around the internet, what is the musical theme or style that's hard to find? Is it sci-fi, slice of life, urban, platformer, or anything else? :D
Good morning. Please introduce caffeine in the proper slot. Not sufficient caffeine, add more. Add more. Continue until you hear a sound signal. Please continue. Insufficient caffeine. Increase the quantity of SRW music. Add caffeine.
I have to fix a little more.
Or maybe a lot. Yeah, I need to make the characters look a little bit more fit in some poses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaobongbanh