rpg maker 2003

1. DarkKxng101

RPG 2000/2003 Tutorials

Hey found a website but it's in Japanese, once you translate it there is a ton of Tutorials on setting up your own Custom Menu Systems, Custom Battle Systems and Custom Title Screens, along with other event and picture related stuff and also how to do them with events as well. Link in spoiler...
  2. Low quality sprite on import.

So I bought RPG Maker 2003, I managed to get through the problem of importing the sprites, but now they are so low quality. How do I import my sprites while still retaining the details?
  3. PaintingWitch

Directshow Error (VFW_E_UNSUPPORTED STREAM) error when playing movies

(I'm still fairly new to RPG Maker 2003 after switching to it from XP, so I'm not really aware of many specific requirements when importing files of any sort.) So, I'm currently trying to play a movie for a cutscene in my game, but whenever I try to do so, I get an "unsupported stream" error...
  4. goldenhawk

Is RPG Maker 2003 able to run on Windows 10?

Is RPG Maker 2003 able to run on Windows 10? It’s just that it’s the only version of RPG Maker I can afford on steam and RPG Maker MV is priced at $115.95 on steam and RPG Maker 2003 is $28 on steam. I used to have RPG Maker MV on a different machine but I forgotten the activation key and that...
  5. DJ_Omnimaga

RM2k/3 Superstar Hero, futuristic action-RPG

SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK
  6. Ameer

Why people think Rpg maker is limited

I used Rpg maker 2003 and honestly it was quite limited but in Mv you can do whatever you want using Javascript then why people still think it's limited
  7. MarcosMtParnasse

How do I turn on/off events for a faster playtest in 2k3?

Hello everybody! Everytime I want to playtest my game, I have to wait for the intro to finish. Every event I add, I have to wait for them too to get to the last point I developed. I know there is a fast way to playtest consisting on turning on/off events (or was it switches?) but I can't...
  8. Misterblack

Monster Catching and Recruitment

Hello all! in RPG MAKER 2003, Is it possible to make these two items: 1- An item that will allow certain monsters to be caught in certain battles(very similar to a Pokeball) and sent off to a farm to be put in your party from there? 2-An item that helps with chances to catch said monsters...
  9. Cronos

Saint Seiya Densetsu - Charset maker (RECRUIT)

Hello! The project for which I am recruiting is called Saint Seiya Densetsu. It is quite old and relatively famous. As the name says, the game takes place in the universe Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac). It began to be developed in the middle of 2002, 2003, by an Italian, in...
  10. Cronos

RM2k/3 Saint Seiya Densetsu - POSEIDON

Creator: Gabriel Cazotto Tool: RPG Maker 2003 Lenguage: English Based on Masami Kurumada's Saint Seiya. Current version, released on 26/03/2020, goes to Poseidon: Download: Click here! Official page link: https://www.facebook.com/ssdensetsu Just...
  11. weird pink tint onscreen when using custom tiles?

ok, so i went ahead and downloaded rpgmaker2k3 because it was the cheapest at $4, but theres some weird issues going on. i went ahead and made a custom tileset from the tileset labeled "interior" in the files that only changed the grass/path textures and literally nothing else. when i put it...
  12. KOC-316

Check it out! Something new! Sprite anime on rpg maker! Voices!

Check it out. It even has voice actors, well the newest episode do. Voice actors will be permanently added as you can see in the episode I posted and from now on! Check it out! I want to build supporters and want to support everyone who support me! This is new and different! I promise that it`s...
  13. Renkai141

[help me out] I'm looking for...

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/galvs-message-busts.48901/I've been looking for these things so far... So, I've been meaning to create a post and looked all over the land of youtube and google. My question are: Is there a skill or a certain amount of code that allows the...
  14. Problem with Transparency in RPM2k3

I've got RPG Maker two days ago and probably this is due inexperience, but I've looked for tutorials and still can't solve this issue. (The chipset is pretty basic because I've just wanted to practice) I've tried to set the fuchsia color as transparency and put it in the square the Help...
  15. Cachi01

RM2k/3 Log.[in]

Take control of Amari, a girl in possession of a strange device that allows her to explore a world known as the "Enhanced Reality". A world where every corner of the human mind takes shape. What is the true purpose of this world? The main goal is to collect all the 12 "Effects" in the "Enhanced...
  16. Emanzi

RPG maker 2003 won’t run/play test

***SOLVED*** Whenever I try and play test I get a white screen and then the game crashes. This happens for battles and normal play testing as well. My specs are Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit Processor: Intel Celron CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz (2CPUs) 2.2GHz Direct X Version: 11.2
  17. MaverickHunterLuneth

Good RPGs made in RPG Maker?

Are there any good RPGs made in RPG Maker? All I've ever seen come out of it for good games are just weird games like Toilet in Wonderland or horror games like Ao Oni, but none of those are actually RPGs. Please recommend me some good RPGs if any exist, I'm very interested if any exist that are...
  18. Wrongful

RPG Maker 2003 tilesets to MV?

I've been Googling around about this for a while now, and all I've found are some threads that died before the question could be answered, along with some app that doesn't really seem to help. What's the simplest, easiest way that I could convert some tilesets from 2k3 to MV?
  19. Mugmun

<SOLVED> Can Character Formation Affect Events?

Hi, I'm new here, and I just downloaded RPG Maker 2003 a week ago, so there's probably a lot I still don't know. I was wondering if I could make events happen if a party formation is in a specific way. Ex: You can only get through to a new area if X is on the map. I was hoping to make places...
  20. JosephSeraph

Rpg Maker 2003 v1.12 -- What are you creating?

So, recently RPG Maker 2003 got what must probably be the biggest update in the history of RPG maker, or at least one of the biggest -- extended picture functionality in so many ways, all of which are officially unprecedented, and even some of which haven't been well emulated even by unnoficial...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PiXXel06