rpgmaker 2003

1. Momonica

Be honest: would you play a rpg maker 2k3 game?

So, I have a project of my own and have no intention of stoping development, but I have a question for the community. The first rpg maker engine i got was 2k3 early this year, I wanted to get this one because i didn't know if i was indeed going to make a game and was curious more than anything...
  2. Soeufans

RM2k/3 Legend of Heroen Remake 5.03

Hello! I'm Soeufans, from the spanish comunity, i come here, to show everyone my new project in RPG maker 2003 and powered by EasyRPG In this demo, you can explore all of Londif, town, caves, tower and his past history, you will learn about the history, main characters and what will come...
  3. UltraViolet

Fake Window pop-ups and new files

I currently use RpgMaker 2003 and I was curious if it would be possible to create fake windows pop-ups in game and if there was a way to cause files (Like txt) to appear in the game folder? I've seen games do this before, but I wasn't sure if it was possible with the version I'm using.
  4. help with rtp package

okay so basically i just downloaded rpgmaker 2003 from steam today and i cant get the program to playtest anything. i dont know how the rtp package works and i dont understand how this works. I want to be able to playtest my game so i can get to making a game but yeah. anyways is the rtp package...
  5. Problem with Transparency in RPM2k3

I've got RPG Maker two days ago and probably this is due inexperience, but I've looked for tutorials and still can't solve this issue. (The chipset is pretty basic because I've just wanted to practice) I've tried to set the fuchsia color as transparency and put it in the square the Help...
  6. Pianotm

RM2k/3 [RSW] Vega Legacy Episode 1

(I'm pretty sure an episode of an episodic game doesn't count as full game, so it probably counts as a demo) Violence Warning. Download here! In 2180, humanity has colonized the solar and has repeatedly failed to expand into the stars. Explorers, adventurers, and thrill seekers journey as...
  7. CleanWater

Basic Guide for Starters! - Part 3 -

Hi there! I'm CleanWater, an experienced indie developer and veteran user of RPG Maker 2003. This tutorial is aimed to beginners that just started messing with RPG Maker 2003 (aka RM2k3) and have no clue of what to do next. Here you will learn the basics of this classic and wonderful game...
  8. CleanWater

Basic Guide for Starters! - Part 2 -

Hi there! I'm CleanWater, an experienced indie developer and veteran user of RPG Maker 2003. This tutorial is aimed to beginners that just started messing with RPG Maker 2003 (aka RM2k3) and have no clue of what to do next. Here you will learn the basics of this classic and wonderful game...
  9. CleanWater

Language Select Screen

Hi there! So, I realized that maintaining two project files to edit for each translation is really troublesome. Whenever I need to change or update something, I need to do the same again in the other project files. Sometimes I even forget a thing or other behind... Then, I came with the idea...
  10. Demi_Fiend

Changing Screen Resolution

Hi everyone! I was wondering if there is a way to change the screen resolution in RM2k3. Even in windowed mode, the screen is rather large at 640 x 480, and the sprites look a bit unnatural. Preferrably, I'd like to downscale the whole thing to 320 x 240. Is there any way to do this manually, or...
  11. Problems with key input cache in RPG Maker 2003

I'm working on a small game at the moment and I'm struggling with the key input cache in following two scenarios: Puzzle: There's a room that you can only exit through a set of doors. In order to unlock the doors you have to move 4 tiles to their correct position. Now if one tile is in another...
  12. Steigrudar

Registering a Gifted Copy of RM2k3?

I couldn't find a post describing how to register your RM2k3 when you got it as a gift from somebody, I was curious how it changes the process.  I thought I had saw one before but either the post or topic didn't show up with my search Keywords.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredflol