rpgmaker2003

1. vECh

Madness Fantasy (GTA-style adventure)

INTRODUCTION Madness Fantasy is not a normal game, starting from the very beginning of the development. It all started many years ago, when I got it into my head to ape GTA and to do it with RpgMaker, in a game where the missions would be silly beyond all logic. A very first version came out...
  2. UltraViolet

Fake Window pop-ups and new files

I currently use RpgMaker 2003 and I was curious if it would be possible to create fake windows pop-ups in game and if there was a way to cause files (Like txt) to appear in the game folder? I've seen games do this before, but I wasn't sure if it was possible with the version I'm using.
  3. BlindMind

REFMAP-Style Tilesets

Hi all! I don't post too often over here, but I wanted to share some resources I dug up from my old DeviantArt drive (from many years ago!), since Rm2k/2k3 seems especially starved for unique resources. I believe these are fairly obscure tiles. These are "spinoff" RPGMaker 2003 tile-sets in...
  4. astrocurl

Warning Labels For Your Games!

:kaosalute:Hello Fellow Gamers !:kaosalute: I was recently browsing around the web, and playing a few classic horror RPG Games when I came across the thought that someone may find this useful . I've created a PSD Template for your RPG Warnings ! You can edit the text, colors, even add some...
  5. spritemight

Sprite Might Assets - RPG Maker 2003

Welcome to Sprite Might! All assets in this thread are for RPG Maker 2003! Please see below for the 'Sprite Might Asset Usage Guide' . It has all the information you'll want to know about before using any of the work in this thread. I have also sorted each asset into their respective...
  6. OldPat

Karma Flow - the Prototype [ENG WIP]

As English is not my primary language, I apologize in advance for any wrong sentences that you may encounter from here on out.^^' I've decided to put this in the "Project Development" section even though is a full game because the English version is still WIP, but since I began working on it, I...
  7. Help making this ice Puzzle?

I have decided to make an ice puzzle similar to the one at gym 8 in pokemon r/s/e, or the leaves puzzle in undertale the thing is, i have no idea where to start. can someone help me?
  8. TheMememaid

Caterpillar system for rpgmaker 2k3?

Is it possible for me to use a caterpillar script for rpg maker 2003? Im trying to make one of the protagonists follow the other for the rest of the game and the coding is sorta confusing hehe  :rswt:
  9. TheMememaid

Unable to playtest?

I need help with this, i dont know what set it off since i just started up rpg maker 2003?? Any help?
  10. Why no RPG Maker 2003 games?

I was wondering why this website doesn't support RPG Maker 2003. I have worked really hard on an original RPG Maker 2003 project. I wanted to post it on this website to show my development but it wasn't accepted. Why is that? You can even make some great content with RPG Maker 2003.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Natdem