◄Journey Battle System v.03►(Tankentai translation project)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
first it is not a Recruting stuff  it is a helping topic for people who use tankentai create a topic in the recrutement section if you want scripter go work with you 

and second! you have only to download the file at the begin of the topic

and third no one will pm you for that you are pretty unclear in your demand I don't understand at all what you writed

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanyeir

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
first it is not a Recruting stuff  it is a helping topic for people who use tankentai create a topic in the recrutement section if you want scripter go work with you 

and second! you have only to download the file at the begin of the topic

and third no one will pm you for that you are pretty unclear in your demand I don't understand at all what you writed
Did not mean it as a recruitment page re read my post I have re-edited it to suit the needs for this page Hopfully you or someone else may aid me with what ever seems to be going wrong with the download and install.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Did not mean it as a recruitment page re read my post I have re-edited it to suit the needs for this page Hopfully you or someone else may aid me with what ever seems to be going wrong with the download and install.
Ho Now I understand I had the same problem it is in case the project is not ''considered download ''

I send you a zip format who will not block your file and why it is block you file it is because you have norton and you have when they ''block'' and erase you have to click on it and you will saw something write : Restor or something like that 

(BTW sorry for the harsh comment it was not very clear and confuse me a little) 

EDIT : for people who received error of virus it because of Norton anti-virus use this link instead of it  it is not suppossed to bug

https://www.mediafire.com/?6bra4b4clk5sm1b

Vanyeir

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Awesome!!! Norton did not freak out this time! Thank you!! I'll pm you or repost if a problem shows up.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Awesome!!! Norton did not freak out this time! Thank you!! I'll pm you or repost if a problem shows up.
Okai and yes if the problem persist pm me I will find a another way for send you 

Hinorashito

Apprentice
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Anybody know if there is a party switcher in battle script for this thing out yet?

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Anybody know if there is a party switcher in battle script for this thing out yet?
can you be more clear? you wanted to mean change party in battle well you have Yanfly script for that and and it is not need to add this to the battle system xD'...

(and naturally this question go in the Script request section no in this topic this topic serve for update and Support FOR Journey Battle System Only! and you demand don't concern journey battle system)

+ tap on the internet or check the master script list 

omfgkevin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wondering, is it possible to make some actors enemies? (Standard side facing, not like kaduki?) I tried setting one with return value 3,4, but nothing happened (I'm not very sure what the values in the return box are supposed to mean either)

#===============================================================================

# ► Enemy setting

# When ► The database ID of the enemy.

# Return ► The character-set dimensions.

#===============================================================================       

when -1 

return [ 1, 1]

when 4

return [3,4]

else 

return [ 3, 4] if id > 0 

return [ 1, 1] if id < 0

end

end 

#======

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I would also like this option^ hopefully with all the same features the actor battlers get :)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I was wondering, is it possible to make some actors enemies? (Standard side facing, not like kaduki?) I tried setting one with return value 3,4, but nothing happened (I'm not very sure what the values in the return box are supposed to mean either)

# ► Enemy setting

# When ► The database ID of the enemy.

# Return ► The character-set dimensions.

when -1 

return [ 1, 1]

when 4

return [3,4]

else 

return [ 3, 4] if id > 0 

return [ 1, 1] if id < 0

end

end 

#======
huh? this is pretty easy you just don't want them animated? 

else you can always edit the 

WAIT_FIX key in the setup part

Stedar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Edit: I'm dumb, for anyone else lost with the same question, you can use kaduki style battlers by default. Just change the 'prefix' in the Journey battle set up script for things like 'wait' 'left swing' 'run left' etc to the _1, _2, or _3 charactersets.

HOWEVER, Lady-Elise, is there any way you could point me toward which script lines you updated to remove the duplicate MP popup/elixirs that heal both HP and MP only displaying mp? I'd like to have that bugfix for non journey versions.

Hey guys, I'm liking the script but having trouble attempting to use kaduki style battlers with it... I think I'm just going to give up and keep this translated script as reference in case I am ever confused about the japanese in the original scripts..

HOWEVER, Lady-Elise, is there any way you could point me toward which script lines you updated to remove the duplicate MP popup/elixirs that heal both HP and MP only displaying mp? I'd like to at least have that bugfix.

Otherwise if someone knows how to make kaduki battlers work with Journey, I'm all ears. VenomTDA's stuff covers a general 'any battler is useable' type of deal and I tried it but the Kaduki SBS Tankentai I had before is much less code and works perfectly by default whereas I was having some graphics issues with the VenomTDA workaround.

Lady-Elise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
Hello~

I will need to find the lines because Yami helped me on the duplicate numbers. As for the Kaduki battlers. I am planning to

make some guides on how to do various things in the Battle system.

ryan1978

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OK, the script is great. And will probably be using it to my future projects.

More translation and we are good to go!

Lady-Elise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
The only thing that I need to translate is script comments... Which are only usefull for scripters. However,

will translate if people want it

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
The only thing that I need to translate is script comments... Which are only usefull for scripters. However,

will translate if people want it
Sure you can do this for my dear aki-chi ? 

it will really simplify my life for make update my dear aki-chi <3

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haha, so, I decided to cave in an go for this battle system.  I seem to have encountered a strange glitch that I;m replicating fairly easily.  I'm using skill tags similar to this.

"T_HOWL"           => ["NO_COLLAPSE","SKILL_ACTIVATE","Bow1","TINT_EXCLUDE_SELF_TARGET","se('Laser',150)",

"MIRAGE_ON","MOVE_TARGET_BEHIND","ATTACK",

"JUMP_FORWARD","PRE_JUMP",

"ROTATE_LEFT","10","SLAM_JUMP","anime(67,false)","ANIME_TARGET","SHAKE_MILD","15",

"JUMP_FORWARD","PRE_JUMP",

"ROTATE_LEFT","10","SLAM_JUMP","anime(68,false)",

"ANIME_TARGET","SHAKE_LARGE","TINT_START","CO_RESET","MIRAGE_OFF","45","TINT_START","COLLAPSE","CO_RESET"],

And my attack works exactly like I want it to, except when enemies have taken damage prior to this attack.  If they're even remotely damaged it seems to nullify the fact I've called the NO_COLLAPSE tag.  Is this a glitch or did I break something again?

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hum.....If i understand sorry if not ...the monster died when you do a  the skill if  they dont have enough hp?

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's a multihit skill.  It's equivalent to a Limit Break style attack.  I don't want the monster to die mid animation but instead after the entire attack is complete.

innoccence

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm probably just not editing it correctly. But there appears to be a way to give enemies 'weapons' so that they can have special attack animations/sequences. Here's the lines I'm looking at:

# ● Enemy primairy weapon settings
  def enemy_weapon1_id
    case id
    when -1
      return 10  
    else
      return 0
    end
  end

Am I missing something? I'm just trying to get some enemies to attack with the bow animation. xD Nothing too fancy.

Thank you in advance!

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm probably just not editing it correctly. But there appears to be a way to give enemies 'weapons' so that they can have special attack animations/sequences. Here's the lines I'm looking at:

# ● Enemy primairy weapon settings

def enemy_weapon1_id

case id

when -1

return 10  

else

return 0

end

end

Am I missing something? I'm just trying to get some enemies to attack with the bow animation. xD Nothing too fancy.

Thank you in advance!
Ideally I'd create another skill and set it up that way.  That's how I did it for a subset of enemies in my main project.  ^^;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AstemirShaov