☺Kloe's Super Seagull Resource Thread☺

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Ghost of Christmas Kloe, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    BD  Heya!  BD
    It's me, Kloe here! I made some resources that you guys can all use so you can have fun game making without having to worry about "Oh no! I havent got this that and the other!! :o  NOOO!! ;_;  

Here I will post all my... hopefully super resources! Mostly re-colors of RTP but also some random other rubbish...

Without further ado (whatever that means  >_>  ) here are the stuff and things that you clicked on the title and read my gibberish to get to!!

You are allowed to use all of these stuff and things but credit goes to Kadokawa? I think... Well anyway, the RTP ones yes!

Please dont say it's yours, it is mine... you can use it but it is mine so dont go to someone and go "Look what I made, I made it not Kloe".

Also If you use it in a commercial project, its fine! (Although I would be super duper happy if you put my sprite

Kloe.png KloeFace.png
    as an NPC somewhere with the name Kloe! Just sayin')

Examples of the resources are in the spoilers with the resources!

Also sorry if I did things wrong mods, I'm not great at remembering things...

TA DA!! Tiles!!

My Flashback tiles as I call them! You can use the method that someone posted down below but If you want black/white/grey tiles but colored characters, I'd recommend using them! :D How to use

First download and un-zip the file! Then all you need to do is put the "Tilesets" file in the data file of a new project and the graphical files in your tilesets folder in the new project then put the graphics in your game's tileset folder and copy the Tilesets from the database of the new project to your game.Sorry its that confusing but at least it comes with all the "you cant walk through this tile" and "This is a counter" ect...
    Zip File is here = Flashback.zip

In action=

Girl in pictures by Flirion. The rest is RTP and the tiles I wanna show! Dragonspear 06_12_2015 16_12_44.png

Dragonspear 06_12_2015 16_13_12.png

Dragonspear 06_12_2015 16_12_52.png
    SV-Actors!!

Here are my comic-book style RTP actor battlers! They would be very useful in a old detective-style game if you dont want to go completely black and whiteThe file was too big but you can find them HERE
    These are the Sci-Fi ones. I also included some cool edits of one of the SV_Actors which works well with a computer-y dungeon!

The file was too big but you can find them HERE

Um... thats it for now... Sorry... Um... maybe later there will be more?

Dont be afraid to critise anything or suggest new things to make! I need ideas sometimes...

Anyway, untill then Byeeeeeeeeee!

EDIT: I made tons of spellimg errors so I fixed the ones I saw

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
    Alkorri likes this.
  2.  Nova

Nova Veteran Veteran

You can actually just tint the whole map including characters without the need of a new tileset ^^ 

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
    Maycon Gama Ribeiro likes this.
  3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Um... doesnt that just re-colour pictures? Not tiles... I might be wrong...

EDIT: Really?  :(  Well I'll add other stuff later but I thought I'd try to make some cool tiles for flashbacks but apparently they are pointless...  :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
  4.  Nova

Nova Veteran Veteran

oops, the picture shows the "tint picture" menu, but you can do the same thing for maps xD

Ilan14 likes this.
  5. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Oh well... you can still use the tiles if you want colors only for characters or important events...

Anyway I have updated it with my Comic-book style SV_Actors and I hope you enjoy those!!

Edit: Also did the same with the Sci-Fi part of the RTP Sv-Actors! As well as that, included with the Sci-Fi ones is some non-comic edits of the Sci-Fi ones that work AMAZINGLY with a computer theme e.g one looks like a sticker, one has the broken tv lines on it ect...

Edit #2: I have now also added examples of what the tiles look like!  BD  

6. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Kloe, we don't allow the posting of edits that are so simple anyone, including a non-artist, can do them.  That's why things made with a generator aren't allowed.  Your greyscale tiles fall in this category.  As for the remaining resources, you'll need a preview image so that people aren't downloading blindly.  I haven't downloaded them yet, but if they're simply run through a posterized filter that would also not be enough effort to be included in a resource thread.  Thank you.

7. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Oh... um... Well I tried and I thought it'd help are we really not allowed to post simple edits?  :( Well sorry then... I didnt know... I'm not an artist so there will probably never be anything too great here so you should probably close it... I'm sorry...  :rsad:

8. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Sorry, it's not that we don't welcome people trying to contribute, we just want to keep this to things that would take a large amount of time or that a normal forum member couldn't create themselves.  Feel free to post your efforts in the WIP thread, I bet you can get to the point where you make something where this restriction doesn't apply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.