Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey everyone! I'm not sure why I've never made a thread in this subforum since these boards are where I got started making game music, but there's no time like the present! I'll be posting some music from RPGs and other games, and some made just for fun.

Let's start with a recent Chrono-Trigger inspired fantasy theme:

Here's an epic battle track for the latest RPG from @Kes, When The Light Dies (working title):

And a gentle, reflective theme from soon-to-be-released RPG The Book of Shadows by @bgillisp which I wrote a while ago but recently revisited to make some improvements.

Thank you for listening. I'm always open to feedback so if you have any thoughts please post them here!

:kaojoy:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Awww this one is made just for fun ^^
*squeee*
I reserve the space to forget the descriptions and then trigger sonospace around and narrate my travels. XD

Visualisation on Another Place.
I kinda was a lil green light/sprite floating trough the branches of a sunlit forest that had a bit of a dewy mist caressing the roots and flew around a cascade until dusk. ^^
(and now DC decided to throw an opera about it :p )

When they Awaken kinda transported me out of the safety of my comphy room in my heavy walled castle walls and striding with other riders on endless plains with heavy armor on bathed by ! ^^

Words Never Spoken seems to bring me back in time in my first kitchen on evening when I studied and worked on the typewriter and time seemed to flow like water in a clepsydre an the rain washing on the windows as I had hot chocolate to soothe me in my writings. Woah! It also ended on last letters typed as description.

Did I heard Words Never Spoken once? So familiar and sweet and warm and comfy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenBratva