♪ Hello! ♬

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by Seirein, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Seirein

Seirein Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I bought RPG Maker VX Ace a long time ago and fiddled around with it, but now that I'm getting back into it, why not consort with other RPG makers?

I'm Seirein. (Not really, it's a username.) I write fantasy and like RPGs. I'm sure that makes me a unique personality around here. :p

I'm currently poking at an idea, coming up with the characters, spells, and general plot before I do the making proper. It's called Fallen Wings, and will be about four who stumble into an adventure that will take them across the world. It's kind of inspired by the early Dragon Quests in how you could go around and explore with no set order, but definitely with different gameplay mechanics and balances.

So yeah. That's about it. Hello!

2. RetroExcellent

RetroExcellent Pixelated Avatar of Chaos Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome, glad to have you join us!

3. Aspetra

Aspetra Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Welcome! You have started your project off correctly, and for that congratulations.

I would defiantly recommend going in RPG Maker and getting re-acquainted with the engine before you finish putting all your database information in.

Figure out what you can do and cannot do, so you know what you will be capable of doing with your story so that you do not have to make edits or butcher your story as your going along realizing the limits of the engine. (or your personal limits)

RetroExcellent likes this.