Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to use this image (065-Beast03) and most of XP's RTP for MZ seeing that all the monsters have a matching sprite (that is a must for what I am doing). What I have a problem is that his image 065-Beast03 from XP RTP has a total error with this large white spite on the griffin's front wing. I attached the image with the error 065-Beast03.png from XP RTP.

I attempted to fix the griffin image (as seen in the other attached file) however I didn't do a very good job and I was wondering if anyone could do any better than I did. That is to fix the large white spot on the griffin beast's wing in the foreground to match the rest of its wing. The initial RTP image with the error is my first attached file and one of the same image with my amateur attempt to fix it attached in the second attached file.

Thanks for taking time to read my post. I really want to use this for MZ.

Attachments

• 065-Beast03.png
    065-Beast03.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 11
  • XP Griffin.png
    XP Griffin.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 11

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@SpritesofImagiNation please do not post the same request multiple times. Both threads are in the wrong forum. I will close this one and move the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thrash