[1/3 Spots Filled] JtheDuelist's Face Set and Bust Workshop

Discussion in 'Resource Workshops' started by JtheDuelist, Apr 11, 2018.

1. JtheDuelist

JtheDuelist Just a dev who actually got a game finished Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I need practice before I can open a Classifieds shop, so I have made this workshop in the mean time to get that needed practice.

====Samples====

Example 1.png Example 2.png Example 3.JPG Example 4.JPG

====Request Template====
    Name of Project Resource Will Be Used In: (The name of your game- so I can keep track of the game's I've helped with)
    Username: (your RMW username- to help keep track of who's request is whose)
    Type: (Faceset/200x288 bust/816x624 bust aligned left/816x624 bust aligned right/816x624 bust centered)
    Description: (Please be as descriptive as possible)
    Reference Images: (Link if you cannot legally repost it)

====Rules, Other Info, and Terms of Use====
    • I have the right to refuse any request at my own discretion.
    • I only accept these for RPG Maker MV users only, as I do not own the other RPG Makers (excluding Fes).
    • I will not accept requests while all slots are filled. When a slot opens, I will accept requests in order they are received/posted.
    • When asking for a faceset, please specify the number of faces and the expressions needed.
    • I offer the 200x288 bust size for those who use Moghunter's Classic II Battle HUD plugin.
    • I absolutely will NOT, under any circumstances, do mature content- this includes anything remotely gory, heavily bloody (anything with minor blood, as in example small wounds, is acceptable though), or nudity/heavily suggestive. I pride myself in keeping things PG-13/T at maximum or lower.
    • Please be as descriptive as possible when requesting what you want done (and if you have any form of reference images, by all means, do not hesitate to include them- that makes my job easier).
    • You are free to use the commissioned art in non-commercial games and commercial games (but this does not include being used as advertisement material), as long as the name "JtheDuelist" appears somewhere in the credits of your game.
    • Your request here will be used as further examples, but a watermark will be placed on the example version. I will PM you the finished, unwatermarked version solely for your use only.
    ====Current Workload====
    1. Kel bust (hiddenone)- In progress
    2. [open]
    3. [open]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. JtheDuelist

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Gentle post bump to say I am open if anyone needs me...

3. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Well, if you don't mind working on something that'll never actually be in a game I've got a character you can practice with.
    Name of Project Resource Will Be Used In: None, I just like collecting different people's versions of the character :kaojoy:
    Username: hiddenone
    Type: 816x624 bust centered
    Description: Simple description, Kel is a big, blue dragon person. I like seeing new versions, so the only things I'm really looking for are blue scaled skin, dark blue spines instead of hair, long horns from the forehead, and black sclera in the eyes.
    Reference Images:
    [​IMG]

4. JtheDuelist

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @hiddenone Sure thing- it'll give me something to do on the car ride when I go out of town to meet my grandparents again tomorrow. Hope you don't mind me doing it on Comic Workshop 2 on my 3DSXL since I can't lug my very giant 2005 handmedown toaster of a laptop AND my pen tablet out of the house. (Heck, all my previous work examples were made on my 3DS). Would you mind if I used a watermarked version of the finished result as another example in the first post when it is done?

5. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sure, that's fine with me. :)