Titanhex

Do-It-All
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey all! I have two voice actors that are looking to spread their wings, motivate themselves to voice act, and get some work out.

They're offering their services for free, as they're just beginners. We contacted each other over facebook and talked about voice acting. They'd love to voice-act for someone's game.

I have a singing clip for the Female Voice actor.

Female:
http://hanakima.tumblr.com/post/70942293771/im-recording-a-christmas-cd-for-my-mom-for

The male voice actor hasn't given me a clip yet. His current sound setup is a studio mic and a soundblaster-x fi sound card.

If you could provide a short description of the character's background, tone, emotion, and setting, they will provide a sound clip for you. From there you can ask for any alternations for the voice actor (more gruff, certain accents, etc.). Also, if you have a link to your project or a description of it that helps too. Thanks!

Just let me know through here, thanks! I'll definitely put you in contact with them if you decide to use them too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
She has a very lovely voice xD

Will contact you if anything. Though I don't want to abusse that much. We'll see :p

Good luck!

goldknight555

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Her voice would fit nicely with a character in the game I'm doing. Is it possible if she could do a voice for her? I can give the description of the character.

Meraki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
She has a good voice. My team and I might be interested. Please get back to me :)

Titanhex

Do-It-All
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys, just throw me a couple lines of dialogue she can read and you can tell me if you want to recruit her. I'm sure she'd be interested and happy to make a demo. If you're interested let me know an approximate number of lines you have ready for her to recite when she hops aboard and an approximate total so she doesn't jump into a project and suddenly feel overwhelmed.

She's definitely interested in knowing more about the project you want to put her in and the characters you'll have her playing, so info there would be good. After I screen your project I'll pass everything on to her and give you her contact email in PM. Thanks!

CrypticCuddler

Free Hugs
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OMG OMG adorable voice <3 ANGEL! Can I PM the lines and details of my game for you to send to her?

Titanhex

Do-It-All
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes, definitely. Please do.

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I like what I hear! I have a request for some voice acting. Heres a description of the kind of voice I am looking for: A voice of a kid, energetic, young and excited. It is a he and these lines will be primarily used for a battle system. If you think they could do something like this let me know.

Titanhex

Do-It-All
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks. Hey all just a heads up, the Female voice actor has two projects she can dedicate time to. Until she's done or ready for more work she won't be able to help. However, if things change I'll let you know. I'll still take interest here, and speak to people who have messaged me as she becomes more available.

Unfortunately the male voice actor hasn't provided me with a sound to supply, so I have to assume they weren't as serious as previously implied. I've removed them until further notice. Sorry for the inconvience there.

Hanakima

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello. I'm the aforementioned female interested in voice acting. Unfortunately my schedule has proven much busier than I expected, so it has been hard for me to find time to record. I'm still interested in helping out and I will do my best to keep in contact with any interested parties as to my free time to record.

Before sending any requests here's a few things you may be interested to know:

• I'm a 21 year old female but I have a pretty young sounding voice. It's not super high pitched, but I'm a soprano so I can easily do that if that's what you're interested in. I'd say my voice is pretty expressive but I could definitely do characters with less excited speech patterns be it a stoic or bleak monotone or a shy soft spoken character.
  • English is my first language though I have dabbled in several other languages so pronunciation isn't usually an issue, and I CAN do (or easily learn) MOST accents. That said with all of the fictional names and places, if you want something pronounced a certain way, please let me know in advance. Thank you!
  • My recording equipment is currently a Blue yeti microphone and garageband on a mid 2012 15 inch macbook pro. I can leave files in garage band format or convert to MP3 or AAC. If you have a preference for having the audition lines on one track or multiple tracks please be sure to let me know in advance.
  • I live in an apartment downtown with roommates, It makes it a little hard to find quiet times and spaces to record with all the people, cars, trucks, busses, sirens, and helicopters outside, but I do my best and it generally has no effect on my recordings (just takes a bit longer sometimes because of retakes.)
  • I've never really auditioned for a VA roll but I have a background in music and theater (I'm a mezzo-soprano) and have been doing imitations for as long as I can remember (I was like a parrot as a kid) and I can do a pretty good job at matching anything I hear as long as it's in my vocal range, so if you have an idea sample of what you want someone to sound like feel free to attach it to any VA requests.
  • I think I can do a pretty good job of getting an idea of a character based on a small description of their background. Where do they come from? What's their back story? How old are they? Do they have an accent or quirks like a nervous or shy stutter? Are they a specific fantasy or sci-fi species (such as artificial intelligence)? Do they have a personality that would affect their speech or voice?For example are they wise, confident, kind, insecure, soft spoken, shy, easily upset or angry, longing, easily excited, nervous, or anxious? Let me know as much as possible so I can create the best results.
  • I want you to be ultimately happy with the final product, so I like to keep an open mind and create constructive discussion to help aid in bringing your character to life. If you have any feedback, questions, or additions please feel free to contact me.
  • I'll be completely honest, I'm dyslexic and reading isn't my strong point. This means that longer dialogue and narratives are sometimes more difficult and require a more substantial amount of my time to record because I'll have to practice more and do more takes (also it's just more to get through in general) So please be patient and contact me if you have any questions.
  • Because I have a busy schedule it may be difficult for me to do long ongoing projects during my school year. I'm certainly open to the idea but I'll likely have to turn down any project that will take up too much time.
  • I'm willing to just help out as a beginner in exchange for credit and industry experience, but that also means I can only help when I have time. However, if you are interested in hiring for payed work I will be more invested in the offer.
  • I can sing and would love to help with any music you may need vocals for. I don't have a piano and it's been a little over a year since I last sang from sheet music, but I could probably pick it back up easily if you have a pre-recorded instrumental track for me to sing with (even just a piano demo should be fine.)

Below is a list of samples (I'll post more when I get time to edit more):

1. Ballad of the goddess: This is a cover from about 2 years ago of a song in zelda someone translated lyrics for.Ballad of the goddess.mp3
  2. Earth: This was a sample script sent to me from someone on this board. I was told she has a kind voice and The character is not human, she is a very advanced form of a robot. Basically she was made to look like she's human, with feelings and emotions. Her age is unknown but she has the body structure of a 20 to 30 year old woman. this is just one excerpt of a few takes I did.Earth character voice sample cut.mp3
For Va requests please email hanakima@gmail.com (this is my professional email so no junk please!)

Attachments

• Ballad of the goddess.mp3
    311 bytes · Views: 12
  • Earth character voice sample cut.mp3
    311 bytes · Views: 11

CrypticCuddler

Free Hugs
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Hanakima 

I really appreciate how professional you are about all this Hana. And very happy you are willing to contribute to our community! 

I will definitely be sending information about my request via email, my project is a long way from being complete so I have plenty of time to wait ^w^ 

Titanhex

Do-It-All
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Alright, from here on I'll let Hanakima take over her VA work via email. There's no need to PM me any further about the work. I'll let interested parties know. Fortunately this frees me up for the dozen of other things on my list. Thanks!

maartenvdv!

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If this is still going... I have a job for the male and female voice actors. One is Miles the main character and the other one is not sure yet. Miles is a man who sounds sometimes desperate but is also a man with courage. The female voice will be a person who is easily scared but sometimes light and someone who can light up the mood. PM me if interested

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops
Went to get some stuff for February 10, the birthday of my favorite ink monster...
I have a little one-person party for Bendy every year, complete with the life-size plushie I made. And yes, I bake a birthday cake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desarr0