1080p centered battlers side view help!

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Korten12, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Korten12

Korten12 Working on, The Border. :) Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I've been trying to center the enemies and actors for side view on my game for 1080p.

The script that comes with MV, the SVActorPosition doesn't seem to work and the Yanfly Engine auto reposition gets them closer to the center but it's

still off...

http://i.picpar.com/zA8b.png

Here is my screenshot. I'm trying to make them on the road, it's also strange how the battle BG, which is the size of 1920x1080 is being blurred despite being the correct size. 

Anyone got any idea how to fix this? :(

2. erikmidnatt

erikmidnatt Mercenary Wizard possessed by an Evil Spirit Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    did you know yanfly's allows you to adjust the position more in the plugin? It lets you set offsets and use fancy math if you want.

It's in the battle Core Settings, there is a ---Sideview--- section with controls for Home Position X and Y

Default X and Y look like this.

Graphics.boxWidth - 216 + index * 32

Graphics.boxHeight - 344 + index * 48I

BTW my characters by default are much closer to the center fo the screen @1080p if i use the plugins at the default settings. so I think you are doing something to move them so low on the screen.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  3. Korten12

Korten12 Working on, The Border. :) Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Well in the picture I linked that was with the SVActorPosition on, and without the yanfly position. However I've been trying to edit that X and Y but it changes nothing. 

Or it did? This is another problem I've been happening. For some reason I need to quit out of MV at times for changes to go through. Like I was changing the X and Y but nothing

changed until after I reset RPG Maker MV.

Edit: Okay, so after tweaking it a bit, I got it so my actors are in the correct position. Sweet. But anything I can do for the enemies? 

Cause I got this:

http://i.picpar.com/XI8b.png

Which is better, but it's strange placement of enemies in it's window. Also why are they blurred? Should I make them the same size as the other enemies? At least their window size, not the sprites themselves?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  4. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

5. weeyuuti

weeyuuti Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    hey shaz, you have a quick link to the new thread?