4Lore

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
RO
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello everyone !

VNM is a great tool so far, i like it but since this is my first visual novel maker program, I'm a beginner.
I started designing my own 1080ui. I have gone to common events>confirmation>confirm and messed around with the variables.I can change the "yes" and "no" positions but it seems that I can't align the prompt_confirm_saveload command. No matter what i do, this is what i get: view attached file. I'm missing something.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi! Can I see your custom images you are using? Actually, it is just this Show Picture command:

https://puu.sh/ysHix/fff2295f63.png

The one with the "L[0001: Message]" for File field. Its position is set to Center so it will be displayed centered by default. The File Name is calculated from the image you select when you call the common event like you can see here:

https://puu.sh/ysHlu/50b1dd6ab9.png

Let me know if that helps you.

4Lore

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
RO
Primarily Uses
VNM
Thanks. :)
I managed to get the picture 11(L[0001: Message]) to this position along with "yes" and "no" commands.

Now i can't make it work displaying the transparent hotspot nr.9 :dizzy:. I set hotspot's position to direct 1, 1, 1920, 1080,

I think the answer is by adjusting the anchor and position boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hmm I get an error message if I try to check your screenshots. I will try again later

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I fixed the IMG links, hopefully 404 won't happen anymore.

4Lore

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
RO
Primarily Uses
VNM
I managed to display "show picture number 10" correctly. The problem was some minor things (my own mistakes). So i started a new project, looked what was different and adjusted my current progect.

Last edited:

4Lore

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
RO
Primarily Uses
VNM
I didn't want to create a new thread since this small issue is related to this topic.
I'm using a 1080 custom ui and the beta branch.
In database>confirmation>confirm it says "After that we add a transparent hotspot over the entire screen. That is to avoid that the user can interact with any other UI elements in the background since the hotspot catches all mouse-clicks."
My problem is: for example I go to "load game", I click to load a save slot and if I click a button(example- the "back" command) while the "Prompt_Confirm_SaveLoad" dialogue is active, after I choose "no" it executes automatically the "back" command.
This problem should not appear since the "add hotspot number9" nullify all the mouse clicks. It is a bug or something?

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello! I also had some troubles here and you when you move the mouse the hower image working and show up but you can't click through it. At least for me, it's working. Try to set rectangle size same as your resolution.
To not create more posts I wish to ask here, got problems with 1980x1020 resolution as well.
Did you manage to make options sliders working? This is the second biggest problem I got, all the sliders are shown where they should be but, I can't drag them Here are screenshots

and the second problem is choices, There is a mess and I have no idea how to make choices boxes appears in the middle of the screen and under one another. There is a mess.

Last edited:

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi, I just want to mention that we actually working on a 1080p template for the action-based UI which will come soon. So you can use that one then as a base.

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi, I just want to mention that we actually working on a 1080p template for the action-based UI which will come soon. So you can use that one then as a base.
May I ask the approximate date of template release? Its important information will help me with game demo release dates.

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hey guys, any news about action based 1080p template?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS