12 Hours of Christmas

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Banner created by Vexed Enigma.

'Tis that time of the year when we get together with friends and family, enjoy delicious food and share in the joy and wonder of the season. Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Festivus, Hogswatch or just-another-winter-day, us folks at RPG Maker Web wish you a happy and safe holiday.

It's become an annual tradition for us to have a grand event each year where we give back to the community. We give back by sharing free resources from some of our most talented artists and musicians. We also give away free copies of our fantastic resource packs and programs. Every hour, we will share a new resource and select a brand new set of winners.

This year, we have an extra special treat – an incredible gift for one very lucky participant. We will be gifting them 12 of our products, as well as a free 12-month subscription to our Member+ plan. Member+ is a service that has some wonderful perks, including a major discount on our products (up to 40%), as well as free exclusive bonus resources that are usually released every month. Our bonus resources are created by some of the same talented artists and musicians who are behind many of the RPG Maker DLC resource packs.

And it is thanks to the generosity and support of all of our Member+ subscribers that we are able to have today's grand event. Please join me in extending them our gratitude.

I'm sure you're getting antsy at this point and want to see the amazing resources and how to win some prizes. So, without further ado...

GIVEAWAY IS OVER! Congratulations to all the winners.

And let's not forget the fabulous FREE resources!

Hour1:
This resource is from the very talented Celianna, the brilliant artist behind Futuristic Tiles, Rural Farm Tiles and Fantastic Buildings: Medieval. She is sharing 2 skill iconsets – one that's perfect for standard RPG Maker use, and a larger one for all of you Luna Engine users.

Here is a sneak peek of Celianna's iconset:

To download the full set, click here.

Terms of use:
Free for non-commercial use in any legitimately-owned RPG Maker (and IG Maker) project. Use is limited to the project only, and may be shown via project screenshots.
For commercial use, please contact Celianna directly.

Hour 2:

This resource is from Ms Littlefish, an amazing new composer we are thrilled to have on our Member+ bonus contributor team. Ms Littlefish has composed several themes, providing a great variety of moods. Her expert use of instrument and composition has us all excited to see just what she'll be coming up with next.

Terms of use:
Free for non-commercial use in any legitimately-owned RPG Maker (and IG Maker) project. Use is limited to the project only, and may be shown via project screenshots/videos.
For commercial use, please contact Ms Littlefish directly.

Hour 3:

These resources are created by VexedEnigma and Michael Rookard - two of our amazing artists. Both are hard-working and always providing us with the highest quality resources and art. Michael is the artist behind the Sci-Fi Battlebacks, and VexedEnigma is one of the key artists for our Member+ bonus resource releases. We are always impressed and enchanted by the artwork they seem to produce out of nowhere.

Here is a sample of a battleback and awesome Santa battler from Michael:

And here is a small sample of the amazing set VexedEnigma created. This is original work is created in the much-beloved DS style, and would find a home in any game.

Terms of use:
Free for non-commercial use in any legitimately-owned RPG Maker (and IG Maker) project. Use is limited to the project only, and may be shown via project screenshots.
For commercial use, please contact the artists directly.

Hour 4:

This resource pack is from Quigon, another one of our talented musician contributors. Quigon has been composing music for our Member+ releases for some time, and has released quite a large collection of songs. We love hearing Quigon's compositions, and the many creative way he composes to enhance any atmosphere.

Terms of use:
Free for non-commercial use in any legitimately-owned RPG Maker (and IG Maker) project. Use is limited to the project only, and may be shown via project screenshots/videos.
For commercial use, please contact Quigon directly.

Hour 5:

For this hour, we've got two sets - another beauty from the very talented VexedEnigma, and the other set is from yours truly (Lunarea).

From me:  RMXP trees painted in VX-Ace style, a grand magician statue (also in VX-Ace style) and a sprite of a boy in snow gear:

From Vexed: even more DS-styled originals:

Terms of use:

Hour 6:

This resource pack is from Joel Steudler, one of the most hard working and talented musicians. Joel is the creative mind behind many of our music packs, and he is always sharing the finest of music for all of our RPG needs. Whether you're looking for the classic fantasy tune or an intense blast of sci-fi, you'll find something truly amazing in Joel's work.

Terms of use:
For commercial use, please contact Joel directly.

Hour 7:

For this hour, we've also got two sets - another beauty from the very talented VexedEnigma, and the other set is from Tyler Warren. Tyler is a fantastic artist and creator of Tyler Warren's 1st 50, 2nd 50 and 3rd 50 battler packs. Tyler's style can only be described as charming, with a style similar to Dragon Quest.

From Tyler Warren:

From Vexed: even MORE DS-styled originals:

Terms of use:

Hour 8:

This resource pack is from JDB Artist, and it's a real treat! It includes samples from all of the music packs JDB Artist has released, as well as sneak peeks at songs from his 3 brand new upcoming packs. Each song is masterfully composed, and takes you on a true atmospheric journey.

Terms of use:
Free for non-commercial AND commercial use in any legitimately-owned RPG Maker (and IG Maker) project. Use is limited to the project only, and may be shown via project screenshots/videos.

Must provide credits to JDB Artist.

Hour 9:

For the 9th hour, we have something special - a collaboration between two great artists, Hirei and Vexed Enigma. Hirei is a wonderful artist who has created some of the promotional and cover art you see on our products, banners and more. She is also a talented character designer, and we are thrilled to see her sharing her talent with us all.

Hirei created these amazing portraits, and Vexed Enigma created character sets to match.

This resource also includes another set of fantastic music and sound effects by Quigon, something which you will definitely want to own.

Terms of use:

Hour 10:

This resource pack comes from Scythuz, the creator of the Dungeon Music Pack and a big contributor to our regular free ReStaff releases. Scythuz is sharing some fantastic music today, some great previews of his upcoming packs as well as some brand new music.

Terms of use:
For commercial use, please contact Scythuz directly.

Hour 11:

Kairi Sawler is the composer of the following resource set. You may know Kairi from her wonderful and popular music series: The Adventurer's Journey. Kairi's holiday contribution is a set of fantastic themes with an exotic and unforgettable feel.

Terms of use:
For commercial use, please contact Kairi directly.

Hour 12:

And we're ready to go out with a bang! For this last set, we have a big bunch of resources from 4 EXTREMELY talented and generous artists. You may have seen their work across the forum here, and throughout the various RPG Maker communities. We appreciate and applaud their talent, and look forward to all the new ways they'll find to inspire us.

From Archeia (portrait, DS sprite) and Avery (RTP sprite) - a brand new take on the classic RTP hero:

Avery has also included a pine tree in the Old School Modern style:

From Ksi (aka Liberty) - some great new icons and clever RTP edits:

From PandaMaru - 2 incredible festive imps:

Terms of use:
For commercial use, please contact the artist directly.

Giveaway Winners:

Hour 1: Nivlacart, mlogan, chaucer

Hour 2: RPGBREN, Nirwanda, Pandamaru, byronclaude

Hour 3: valkill101, Cluly, Elyain, ksjp17

Hour 4: Nikorayu, Avery, CupcakeDreamer, whitesphere

Hour 5: Mirage88, Bardic Heart, lemongreen, TheOddFellow

Hour 6: Candacis, antega34, Hudell, Ms Littlefish

Hour 7: Mellipon, Little Paw, Tuxedo Leila, Alkorri

Hour 8: Prince of Sarcasm, Emperor Xan, Cadh20000

Hour 9: Zelgadis85, 8Bit Goggles, Meiri

Hour 10: commotion, cabfe, hiddenone

Hour 11: slimmmeiske2, Dark_Metamorphosis, Avalon Melody

Hour 12: Silent Darkness, sapiboong, Deathswallow

GRAND WINNER: M_Michael

Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fantastic! :D

1) Tell us about your most memorable Christmas/winter holiday.

This would be when 30+ friends (not everyone was best friends, you can expect that in a group of 30 people) were gathered together.

We had to cook something and bring it along with us.

EVERYONE cooked.

Some ladies made even sweets (I find this harder than cooking). :3

So we listened to rock and heavy metal tunes in a friend's house, eating and having fun.

It was a great night!

2) Write a wish-list of the 3 products you want the most.

Dear Santa, my wish is really a hard one, since what I might ask you will have you hard time to obtain.

You see there is an application I would really like to have. It is IG Maker. Well yeah I don't really need it but I wish for it anyway.

What I would really want though is RMDS+ expansion Retro Scifi (I love Archeia's work).

And just so I can give credit to a very good artist here on the community, I also wish for Pixel Myth Germania.

3) Give some love to our contributors. They've worked extra hard to make all the shiny goodies. 

Now to everyone who made this happen, I really must say a big thank you.

It is nice to have a child - like feeling during these days.

And a giveaway event is always a good thing.

Thank you people!

[i will edit this to add comments on anyone who I will see a contribution. It will be both feedback and thank you message]

@CELIANNA Yeah, well word's can't express the appreciation I have for your work, including these tiles you provided us.

@Ms Littlefish, as a musician I can really appreciate your music, that reminds me how fragile our souls are.

@Michael and @VexedEnigma Furnitures are nice and also... THAT Santa... well... I would call him "Valhalla Santa"!

@Quigon "Into the Abyss" was really cool. As for the rest of your music, it's incredible soundtrack music, well mixed! You really love orchestras!

@Lunarea and the rest of the contributors that are already mentioned. Please allow me to tell you that these small resources are great!

[Wow slept during the event just to wake up and see more awesome stuff!]

Congratulations to the winners! :p

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
1. My most memorable christmas was the year I got my Playstation 2. I was ten years old, and as a developing avid gamer, I distinctly remember it as one of the happiest moments of my life.

2. Three things i'd like the most? How about another copy of RPG Maker VX Ace, Cinematic Soundtrack and the Mythos Horror resource packs.

3. Absolutely. Why not start with Lunarea? Luna, nothing really helps bring projects like the one i'm working on right now to life quite like the sprites you've made. The Restaffs of years past are some fine examples. RPG Maker is truly nothing, a one trick pony, without the constant, wild, and varied contributions to the community made almost on a regular basis. One needs only take a look on the RPG Maker VX Ace Workshop to see that this is most certainly the case.

Nestled in between all the little projects released, you have some real resource GEMS. Archeia, Caz, Scythuz, you three not only have contributed so much to let the community grow into something spectacular, but you've helped to keep the Restaff Releases steady and strong from an organizational standpoint as well. And for that, you have my fondest, genuine respect. But again, a few well-known people can only carry the resources flowing for so long. People like GrandmaDeb, the people who have resource blogs that get linked back on here, and even those who work in-house on the RMW forums, are the cherished lifeblood of VX ACE, and all it's predecessors. Thank you for hearing me out. : P

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
1) This was a long time ago this when my mother force us to go sleep for awake us 10 mins before midnight 

and when midnight arrive she wished us happy Christmas and let us open our gift this was a memorable memory this miss me a lot these moment where my step father disguise into Santa Claus for give us our gift!

2)

Evil Castle tiles!

Royal tiles!

Luna engine

3) Celiania I love and I always love your resources! they are awesome and offert so much eyes candy in our game your hard work  is never enough thanked!

Please continue to bring us so many awesome stuff!

and I will wish thanks to all people who make for us so many resources! We never thank you enough ! and this make me want to contribute and to offert resources to!

Continue like that we all love people who brings resources support and loves in the forum!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To start, I am so excited about this Christmas event again! It was right around this time last year I came back to the forums and it was so much fun.

Second, Cel – amazing job as always! These icons are beautiful and will really make a project stand out!

I cannot wait to see what other goodies are revealed today!

Let’s see, Christmas has always been a fun magical holiday for me, so it’s hard to pick one best memory. But since we’ve talked about getting our own kids a WiiU this year, I’ve been reminded of the year that my sister and I got a Nintendo. (Yep, an original Nintendo, I’m that old, lol.)

All of our friends, it seemed, had long had them, but our family couldn’t afford it. We never expected to get one for Christmas as we knew such a big ticket item just wasn’t feasible for our family. So to open that package and see a Nintendo in there was crazy fun.

As a parent now, I can appreciate so much more what it took for my parents to get that for us and I realize how much joy it must have brought them to be able to do so.

As for what I would want from the store, I would love to have the opportunity to be able to play Santa again by being able to gift a copy of Ace or something to someone else. 

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
1) My mom had received gifts from my dad (divorced and living far apart) and put them in a closet.  My sister and I got into the closet when mom was away and ripped bits of the wrapping to see what they were.  Then we blamed the damage on the cat.  Mom wasn't fooled.

2)

The Pixel Myth Germania tileset --- I love the unique, fairy tale look they have

Dungeon Music Pack - Scythuz did an amazing job with the varied music in here

The Futuristic Tiles pack - A great way to make sci-fi games, an under-represented genre in RPG Maker, I think

3) It's hard to single out a particular contributor.  I love the artwork done by Bukarett (her Member+ backdrops are unique), Celianna and Sharm, to name a few.  I also appreciate the wide variety of music available - Aaron Krogh has some very nice RPG themes, as does Scythuz and quite a few other talented musicians.  And we can't forget the script makers either, like Yanfly and Archiea (Luna Engine) who allow us to completely change core aspects of RPG Maker, from the battle system, to the GUI.

All the resources available really make RPG maker far more flexible and useful than it would be otherwise.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
1) GAW....this is gonna sound so cliche....lol. I remember one chirstmas, when i was much younger, my parents got me this really cool bike. They took some really elaborate measures to make sure i didint know about it....but i accidentally walked in on them at they store when the were getting the clerk to bring it down. It was really hard acting like i didint know christmas day... X^P lol.

2) Too many....

DS+ Expansion: Retro SciFi,

SciFi Tiles,

Dark Hero Character Pack

3) I LOVE the new icons Celianna!! They are awesome epic!!!! I cant wait to see what else you guys have come up with!!!!

byronclaude

Master of all things... (except the things I am no
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Most Memorable Christmas:  Helping a friend in need...   a single father, whose son is his world.  I have watched this man go hungry (literally) to ensure his boy was well fed.

It was 3 years ago, and I was in a position that paid rather well.  On a whim, I spent a huge sum of money on food, gifts, toys, household supplies, and enough firewood to get them through the whole winter.

I arranged for it all to arrive at his place the morning of Christmas Day.

His boy was so happy with all his new toys, and my friend cried and hugged me...  it just made me feel so good.  Since that Christmas, it has been all about giving on the holidays.  Doing something above and beyond for someone in need can remind them that there is still greatness in humanity, and that love can conquer any hardship.

Merry Christmas (or Merry - which ever holiday brings out in you the awesomeness of love for others).   :)

My wish list:

Winter Wonderland Tiles

Shrouded Wonder Music

Joel Steudler SciFi Music Pack

Thank you all....    The incredible and fabulous staff here at RPGMakerweb has given me and those like me WORLDS to create and explore.  The impact is immeasurable.  Many blessings to you all, and thanks again for all your hard work (and hard play)! :D

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
1.  My most memorable Christmas was when I was 12.  My mother had been in hospital for a couple of weeks already, and was going to have to remain there for at least another 3.  I was moping about the house, feeling very sorry for myself, when my father came through the door carrying my mother in his arms.  The hospital had arranged for her to come home for a few hours so that we could spend Christmas together.  One of the most emotional moments of my life.

2.  Three things I want the most: Sharm's Germania, Pixel Myth;  Scythuz's Dungeon Music Pack and Celianna's Ancient Dungeons when it comes out.  I actually have everything else that I want.

3.  How to single out just one contributor?  Impossible!  Each one has given so much that to select just one would need the judgement of Solomon.  Without the contributions of all of you RPGMaker would not be even 10% of what it currently is.  Your dedication, skill, creativity and sheer hard work are exemplary.  Knowing that such talented people are putting their gifts at the service of others is an inspiration to everyone on this site. 

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. My most memorable Christmas was probably when I was I 6 years old. I wouldn't say that anything unusual happened but I remember this year so vividly for some reason. I shared my room with my twin sister and we had convinced my dad to pin Christmas lights to our wall in the shape of a Christmas Tree, and he even stuck one of the extra tree stars at the top. The night before Christmas I remember not only trouble sleeping because of Christmas but also because of those darn lights in our room.

I think around Midnight my brother even walked into our room because he couldn't sleep. So, as we did when we were kids we would just gather in one room, sprawl all our blankets and pillows on the floor, chatter all night, play make believe games, and eventually pass out in our pillow fort. I don't remember ever having so much trouble sleeping on Christmas. 

The gifts were pretty memorable, too. I got a Tamagotchi that year and these things are insufferable. I had slept so poorly Christmas Eve and then this 'present' is waking me up, a 6 year old, up at all times of the night. I think it lasted all of 3 days. Especially since they got banned from school when we all were too preoccupied to not have our digital pets die. My brother got an N64 and I definitely have gotten a lot more use and enjoyment out of that! 1996 was a pretty good year to be a kid.

2. I'd kind of like to play around to IG Maker even if only to round out my collection; I'd like the DS tiles, AND the DS expansion.  I am ready to drink the DS Koolaid.

3. Celianna, the first thing I notice immediately is how wonderful the colors are. I always have appreciated how rich and beautiful your color palette is.

And on a general note to the contributors. I am so excited, thrilled, and honored to have gotten to know a few of you over the last year. I think everyone works so hard and I hope next year is a year of not only more amazing resources, but myself helping out when I can, too!

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

3) Give some love to our contributors. They've worked extra hard to make all the shiny goodies.

1) Hmm, a tough one since I don't really go abroad or do anything exciting for Christmas, but I suppose it'd be the one time where I went to Lapland. I think we went there moreso for new year, though. The place we stayed at had a small sauna, and there were a whole host of activities onsite such as (what on Earth do you call that thing where you drive across snow in a snowmobile??), riding sleighs with huskies, and a very rustic and peaceful large cabin that served lunch and dinner. There was also a nearby area for snowballing and sleighing, but the negative aspect of living in places like these is that the cold will eventually get to you so you have to keep going indoors or using hand warming pads!

Oh yeah, and reindeer are kind of cute o_o

2) RMDS+ Expansion: Retro, Retroperspective Music, Inspirational 3 (Honestly I'm just picking out two random music packs because I have almost every tileset pack! :p )

3) So far, great stuff Celianna! I'll be having a look at those icons soon! To Celi and the rest of the upcoming contributors: I'm sure the RM community appreciate what you're putting out as you guys appear to be some of the major resource contributors around here: the more there are, the greater diversity of games that result! The RM community seems to be growing day-by-day and I'm sure its in no small part down to you :D

Marsigne

Hello There
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, I was in the last year's 12 hours of christmas event, that was an push of being active there haha, and amazing prices were being given to people, including to me lololol xD, and since in the first question is asking the "most", and I answered last year, I will put it in here xD

1) Tell us about your most memorable Christmas/winter holiday - Receiving a $10 pack of hotwheels cars when I were more little lol

2) Write a wish-list of the 3 products you want the most - (I'll list the wish-list in priority from most to less most but still ones of most want xD)

1. RPG Maker XP - I'd really like this program first because I haven't got the money now (and not receiving money, don't know when will be able to buy it XD), so I can use the resources it has, like, I have a ship tileset of XP in some cinematic scenes (not released yet), but haven't bought the program yet, so having the program would be needed :)

2. Manga Maker ComiPo! Casual Clothes DLC - My best friend likes manga and was impressed when I did one with my brother and got released on Facebook, so having this DLC is nice to have a wide range of clothes to use, aside from school ones :)

3. RPG Maker VX Ace (again XD) - There is a classmate in school who do want to buy the program, but haven't got the money for it, and also I could give my best friend the program to show him how to use it :) , I list it third because I am not 100% sure they would use it fully, and wouldn't like to just having it without use XD

3) Give some love to our contributors. They've worked extra hard to make all the shiny goodies - What could I say? they're the engine of the community, and what makes this events and forums triumph :) , their generosity is very nice, and they do it voluntarily :D , because they want to help the members :) , I want to say: thank you for your hard work! We really appreciate it :) , we like your resources, and that's really why you guys receive support xD, your awesomeness hard work pays off :) , and we're the ones privileged to have guys such as you, contributors :D

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yay, the event has started :D

Celianna, those icons are amazing. I actually love that you included bigger versions as well. :D

[SIZE=10.5pt]My most memorable Christmas was when I was younger. (I think I was 8ish?) Each and every Christmas Eve still my mom’s side of the family comes to our house to have a lovely Christmas dinner and play some games to earn our presents. We use bingo to decide who gets their gift (from my parents) first and we have a number guessing game to decide who gets what present from my grandfather. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Now the reason why that Christmas is the most memorable, is because I wore my roller skates (which was the present I had gotten from Sinterklaas, that other winter holiday we celebrate) the whole time. (The Christmas tree call himself lucky that I didn’t bump into him though :p ) Looking back on it, I still can’t believe my parents allowed me to skate through the kitchen and living/dining room like that. I’m pretty sure they (and most parents) wouldn’t allow it nowadays, so I cherish the fact I could ;) [/SIZE]

As for store packs, the new DS+ expansion, RPG Maker VX and Fantastic Building Medieval are on my wishlist.

On general, I like to thank all the contributors that have contributed this year, in this thread or in the store. Also, special shout out to Crazy_Leen and Avery for their Advent Calendar goodies.

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) My favorite Christmas was my first Christmas I can remember, All my family and relatives were there, I remember the smell(Don't know if it's weird to associate a smell with a holiday but I do xD), and how happy everyone looked, It was wonderful. That day is probably one of my best memories that i can recall even, My first present I opened was a small blue car, and ever since then blue has always been my favorite color.

2)RPG Maker VX Ace License, I had planned to buy it originally this month but due to financial situations can't afford it, and that's all I'll ask for. :3

3) I'd honestly like to thank all the contributors, not just one in particular these people put they're heart and soul into what they do and I'd like to say Thank you, all of you for all your hard work, and sharing your talent, you're all amazing! As well, thanks to everyone in the RPG Maker community, for being so constructive and helpful. 

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice event!

So, do we need to write our stories here?

Well, ima write a sad story here anyway. :p

We once went to buy a Christmas tree and found a small one for around 10 euros. Minutes later we saw one for 5 euros which was bigger and looked much better. We bought that one too, but have no idea where to put the other...
In the end we decorated both of them in the same room.

When my sister's kids came over (the oldest is 7 years old), they were like "Wut?! How come we have 2 Christmas trees? o_O".

I told them that instead of presents, they will get a Christmas tree this year.

Ohh, their faces! They had no idea if I am joking only or serious. :D

When they were going home, the kids told their father: "Hey, don't forget the tree! C'mon!".

dayum, if I would have know that they would settle with the tree only, I wouldn't have spent a fortune for their presents, lol!

I know, I am cheap, too bad! :p
Yea, yea, boring story...

To be honest, I hate Christmas, all the hassle for one day, the huge waste of resources, and dayum, all those lamps on the houses! Top it off with snow and there goes my mood for the entire winter! >.>

But thanks for all the freebies! That icon set is magnificent!

I can't wait to see the next thing! *-*

*Giving much love to the contributors* :)

Ohh, and what would I like the most? No idea, let's see...

1. Any fantasy tile set package.

2. Any fantasy hero character package.

3. Any music pack that contains some metal themed action songs.

I know, my wishlist is vague, but really, anything free is fine for me.

Even if I would get a single dog sprite for free, I would be happy, lol.

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Not going to join in on the holiday rush. But that icon set is very cool!

And if this will be even half as awesome as last year, it might just be worth refreshing this page all day to see what goodies come up. :D

Wyn Wizard

Arcane Specialist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

What was my most memerable christmas? Id have to say the last one i spent with my grandfather before he passed. He was always the one who used to get me all my collectable hotwheels cars. I still have some in the packs. On the alst christmas i had with him he gave me something very special, his most valuable matchbox car. I rememeber i used to ask him about playing with it all the time, but he told me, "This one is not a toy herman. This one we have to put up, cause its very special." I can still remember how happy he was when i was jumping for joy after he gave it to me.

THe three products i most want....well number 1 is that famous luna engine. oh god would i love to have that one! and lest not forget cleianna's medieval and sharm's Pixel Myth: Germania tilesets! I hope i can get those soon! :D

Love you say? Well lets just say my love goes out to Celianna, Pandamaru, Sharm, Lunarea, Fromar, Zalerinian, and all the others who put together the DS pack! I wanna hug tackle you guys so much!

Nivlacart

Glue my hand to the tablet pen.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WAHOO CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS

When I was a kid, I helped my mom to set up the preparations around the house for Christmas as an excuse not to sleep. It was past my bedtime, but I insisted in staying up and sitting in front of the door because I wanted to see Santa Claus. Gave my mom a lot of trouble LOL
I remember setting the jar of gummi candies under the Christmas Tree and everything. It was for my relatives who were coming the day after.

With no music skill at all, getting Gyrowolf's 2013 Music Resource Pack, RPG Maker XP's Remastered OST or Intelligentsia Zonderland'd be great.

Big thanks to Archeia and Celianna. Even before I joined the forums, I browsed the forums for help while I made my first steps into RPG Makerdom, and was in awe of the art you create. It inspired me to try to climb up to your levels and maybe one day I wanted to contribute in the same way XD

bobtom

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
1) My most memerable christmass was when my hole family including extended came together for Christmas dinner we had a totall of 50 people and more great food than I've ever seen in one place befor or sense. I was also able to have some people my age over for Christmas and for me that was amazing.

2)

Fantastic Buildings: Medieval

Royal tiles

Luna engine

3) I will wish thanks to all people who make resources! I wouldn't have nearly as much fun without you helping me along. I've gotten most everything on steam and have loved every pece.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Potatotato