Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
my memorial Christmas and holiday stuff is to be with the whole community together in celebrating the day.

Wishlist:

Luna engine

IG maker

DS resources pack

I will thanks everyone in the RPG maker community for helping me in improving my knowledge in using the program and also in helping me in understanding my mistakes in my past works.

note: I hate when international date line almost missed this giveaway because of time lolz.

but anyways merry Christmas/happy holidays

Last edited by a moderator:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Uh, I've been chosen *jumps around* I don't know for what, but I'm excited :)

And wow, JDB, so many tracks and even previews for upcoming packs, and on top of that allowed to be used for commercial projects. Big thanks for your generosity!

Have to get up early next morning and I can't watch the thread anymore now, so I hope, the free resources will still be available after the event is over *hopes* ^^

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They'll be available after the event, too. :)
can you also.... put them all in one convenience downloadable package after the event. I don't want to download them one by one. lolz thanks

8BitGoggles

CyberWizard
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Slightly dumb question, but I have no idea where the cutoff for the hour is...am I entered for hour 8?

I've been calculating timezones a lot today and apparently the time part of my brain is fried. xD;

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No
Primarily Uses
N/A
can you also.... put them all in one convenience downloadable package after the event. I don't want to download them one by one. lolz thanks
That's what I was going to say after the event ends xD, that's what was done last year also :)

xcom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My most memorial Christmas would be in 2012 when I celebrated my frist christmas with my wife and new family.  It was very special to me because of everything that happened that year.  I got married, and became a step daddy, quit a job of 5 years to relocate from the east coast to the west coast so we could be closer to her family, and just starting up a new job in a area I did not know at all.  Despite all the craziness, I would do it again for them!

Hmmm...  3 that I would like.  I just bought the main things I wanted on the steam sale.  (heh)  So these would be the other I wanted.

1)  Enviroments from Always, Sometimes, Monsters

2)  The Emporium of Copper and Steel

3)  Nightmares Music Pack

For shouts outs I have to say Scythuz for insane amount of music he puts out for free. 

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Slightly dumb question, but I have no idea where the cutoff for the hour is...am I entered for hour 8?

I've been calculating timezones a lot today and apparently the time part of my brain is fried. xD;
You only need to enter once, and you qualify for all of the hours after your entry. :)

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
A second of the sweetest Christmases I had was when I had just met my close friends (who I've now known over 10 years and who felt like family to me from day 1).   I met them in, I think, September of 2003, and for that Christmas, they crocheted me a queen-sized afghan which I'm still using today. :)

One of them asked the other "Should we be doing this for him?  We've only known him a few months?"

The other replied: "I have a feeling he'll be around a very long time." 

She was right. :)

And they really couldn't hide the present from me because it took so many hours to crochet that they would have all but disappeared for months, so I saw firsthand how much work and love went into it.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wow JDB artist offer a lot of song...I  think I gonna not miss any stuff ._.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
This must be my favourite hour so far, DS sprites, portraits by Hirei and music by Quigon. (Big thank you for those SFX btw, there isn't enough of those.

(Now I'm off to bed. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the hours tomorrow :D )

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is this my cue to get panicky about my chances like last year? 0_0

XD

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey, i think there may have been a problem with Hour 8-9's terms....i think they got mixed up. 8 doesnt have any, and 9 looks like it has 8's......

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's the day that just keeps giving, I'm loving these 9th hour portraits/sprites. Thank you so much!  :thumbsup-right:

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hour 9! An interesting tension is being built!

Blank: Finally, I have an opponent who is worthy to defeat me.

Michael: What? Yeah, that is a badass robot, but he isn't alone.

Blank: Childish attitude, that's all you've got, fool.

Michael: Haha, let's see who's right.

Blank: The same thing again, bro?

Hotfirelegend: Okay, I am getting tired of your badass master attitude, can't we just finish this?

Michael: I agree, let's finish this.

Blank: Hmph.

Matseb: *walks slowly, and when going through Michael, says:* Come.

Michael: *follows Matseb*

Matseb: *keeps walking slowly, and when going through Hotfirelegend, says:* Come.

Hotfirelegend: *follows Matseb*

Matseb: *keeps walking slowly, then stop, and says:* Precise and concise, got it?

Michael: Yep, let's finish this, for once and for all.

Hour 8 Winners: Prince of Sarcasm, Emperor Xan, Cadh20000

Congrats, winners!

Hour 9 contribution: Woah, that's a special resource pack there! A collaboration between portraits by Hirei and it's characters by Vexed Enigma, with music and sound effects by Quigon! go check it out!

Reminder: Please don't suscribe to the topic, because it might overload their system! :) , thanks for your help :)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
damn hirei and vexed are to much awesome : 3 I love their art for sure! 

I begin to be in lack of compliment ._. 

Valkyria

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
I am so jealous at these winners. Oh well, at least we also get free things from our contributors. lol 

Dark_Metamorphosis

What a horrible night to have a curse.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Just a question about Celiannas skill icons, it says that the larger set should be used for those with Luna engine, is it ok to use it out of Luna engine too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?
If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...
I'm so back and forth on pre-ording MZ. I can totally wait for a better deal down the road (since I don't need the extras and waiting to see how YEP plugins turn out) but there's something about the fun in playing with "a new toy".
:rheh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkyfat