ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This menu has gone through several iterations it no longer look like this anymore lol so technically I no longer have the .js for this look since I'm dumb and saved over it instead of making new file :|
eh oh well thanks anyway. its hard finding a goof h.u.d./ menu.

Warrior_Corporation

Razek Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oi SumRndmDde, há algum menu arrastar e soltar? ou fabricante de rpg torna impossível fazer este tipo de menu

bishiba

Degenerate
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey!

I love the Info Box, only thing is that you can’t see the health bars and such without going into the actors individually which is annoying when healing and such.

Any way to implement it?

RachelTheSeeker

Suddenly, a summer breeze...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Stellar work! As I'm iffy about using face sets due to having some characters that I can't make normal faces for (anthropomorphic animals :p), that Phantasia menu catches my eye especially. :D

AcousticJamm

YouTuber
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So for the bust select menu, is it possible to change a character's bust?

Edit: I mean, like, mid-adventure.

Last edited:

MiD

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So for the bust select menu, is it possible to change a character's bust?

Edit: I mean, like, mid-adventure.
I'd like that as well. Since the notetag selects a filename, it should be possible to create a script call that changes it.

However, if SRD is not willing to do it, could I look into it and add it for my game? I will say the plugin has been edited and is not the original plugin, and I will also show which parts have been edited in my code.

Zakarijah

I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using the 'Bust and Icons' menu screen but I've run into a problem using SRD's "InMenuUsageUpgrade" where I can't quite get the set up right.

I'd like to create a 2x3 grid but everything I try just has everything overlapping.

Attachments

Max904YT

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
do you have something similar to the Alt Menu Screen: Phantasia but for the battle menu?, like the walking sprites are to the right of the name on the menu

SoulOfRock

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I have an error with Alt Menu Screen: Phantasia
When i create a character with the character creator Ex, the walking character of the menu dont refresh to the new actor appareance. Help >n<

SoulOfRock

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I have an error with Alt Menu Screen: Phantasia
When i create a character with the character creator Ex, the walking character of the menu dont refresh to the new actor appareance. Help >n<
I use the default change graphic of rpg maker mv command and the walking character of the phantasi menu dont update,dont change!!!

SoulOfRock

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I use the default change graphic of rpg maker mv command and the walking character of the phantasi menu dont update,dont change!!!
And the svactor dont refresh >n<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connoruption