162's Faux 3D Walls (and Wall Accessories)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by 162, Jul 25, 2016.

1. 162

162 Moop Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Are you tired of your maps looking a little on the flat side? Inspired by Celianna's amazing tiles in the Adventure pack, here's a rework of the wall tiles to make it seem a little more 3Dish. I'm going to focus on indoor walls and wall stuff, but might branch out to outdoor stuff. (I"m usually super busy with work and stuff, so please be patient!)

As it is, I THINK it should work in the level editor itself, but parallax mapping might be your best friend here! (If there's any issues, please tell me!)

Terms

Free for commercial/non-commercial use, so long as you (legitimately) own RPG Maker MV

You don't have to credit me, but be sure to credit Kadokawa!

Editing is okay, distributing these...well, just don't say you did these. That wouldn't be cool.

SF INSIDE A4

Update Log:

July 24, 2016- SF Inside a4 tiles

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  2. Izeck

Izeck Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Pardon the noobness, but I downloaded the file, but have no idea how to open it.

3. Sinnistar

Sinnistar Star of Aegis Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Not noobness lol. I think it's a 3D program file not a png? o_O it just says "file" for me lol so I can't open it in anything including RM MV. Just saying heh, pretty sure it's not an error on your end there Izeck. xP What's it look like?

Izeck likes this.
  4. 162

162 Moop Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Yeah, Izeck, I think it might've been an error on my part. I did export it as a PNG, but I think there might've been a problem with the uploading process or an exporting error.

As it is, I just realized that one can't replace a in-game A4 tile with this one; it would have to be the C or D tabs. I'm reworking these tiles to allow other corners and stuff, but as it is, I'm not sure if this would work in the level editor itself. (I'll try, though!) Parallax mapping might be the way to go here, which might be an issue for those who don't prefer it to the level editor...

Sorry! I'll try to fix this!

5. Izeck

Izeck Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Ah, koolness. I thought, for sure, that I was missing something.  =]