mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Once again, this discussion is not about a specific person's game, but whether people would want to see such content in games or not. Please keep the topic there or it will be closed.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Ameer : Can I offer a suggestion? Why don't you open a thread on ideas and prototypes and that way you can discuss project specific ideas. Just be sure to look over the rules of that area and follow them for the initial post.

Ameer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We
@Ameer : Can I offer a suggestion? Why don't you open a thread on ideas and prototypes and that way you can discuss project specific ideas. Just be sure to look over the rules of that area and follow them for the initial post.
Well i just wanna see people response and i will also think to open a thread in Ideas section

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just because you want to see peoples' responses doesn't mean that you can post anywhere you like. This is not the section for getting feedback on a specific project.

As you seem unwilling to allow this discussion to broaden out into a more appropriate conversation for this section, I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fayt_RPG