2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Kurusca, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurusca

Kurusca Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Resource Type: Sprite recolor, face, side view battler

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Open to any

Description:
    Hello all,
    I am new to rpg maker and am starting making an adventure (like so many others). I am hitting a road block when it comes to actor assets.

What I am looking for is:

1: Female purple fox anthro character (sprites, face, side view battler)

2: Male blue tiger with black stripes anthro character (sprites, face, side view battler)

**Both characters will have normal clothing (not a smut game)**

I have looked, exhaustively, through hiddenone's options, but can't find what i'm looking for (found a nice looking tiger and fox sprite name "beast_kids_sheet" but the coloring is wrong (i'm crap at recoloring) and I am in desperate need of the side battler and faces to match.

I have attached a reference for both characters (and the beast_kids_sheet as well if anyone is interested). Will give full credit of course. Not looking for commercial release or anything, just for family/friends/community.

Reference Images:

All credit to original artist for the purple fox, used only as a reference image
    All credit to hiddenone for sprite sheet
    I own rights to the tiger as it was commissioned by me.

Attached Files:

2. Kurusca

Kurusca Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Anyone know where i can even start??

3. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

@Kurusca , please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

It's only been a few hours, please give people time to actually log in and check the forum since most members aren't here 24/7. Why don't my beast man generator parts work for you?

4. Kurusca

Kurusca Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sorry,
    Wasn't trying to bump, just frustrated. Been looking for a few days now with no luck. I didn't think about beast man pack. That might work real well for the faces. Thank you!!

Just need a recolor on the sprites and a set of matching battlers and i'm good to go.

Thanks again!!

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  5. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Being frustrated is understandable, but not a good reason to seem demanding so just try to be patient when asking for help. My pack has sprites and battlers, they're under the Facial Mark section due to how the generator works.

6. Kurusca

Kurusca Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    My apologies. Really didn't mean to come across that way. :(

This may be a "go do some more learning" situation but, all I can find (on https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/) is battlers for almost everything but the beast kids. I'm sure there is a way i can use some kind of plugin or generator to combine the two?? Sorry, still very very new to RPG Maker MV. Willing to learn but not sure where to start the process.

7. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    The beast kids don't have generator parts, the beast adults do. Why do you want to use the kids? Your first post never indicates the characters you need are kids.

8. ZirconStorms

ZirconStorms VX & VX Ace Scripts Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Think he means that the file/name of those assets itself are called "beast kids", not that he's implying that the characters he needs assets for are children.

9. Avery

Avery Sleeping Dinosaur Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    The point is that generator parts for adults exist with all assets he asks for in the thread he refers to, so the question is why he does not use them.

10. Kurusca

Kurusca Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    File name is best kids. Only Sprite sheet I'm seeing with a anthro tiger (unless I'm just blind and missing it?)

Characters dont need to be kids. Was just using what I could find.

To answer your question....because I'm dumb and didnt think about the generator. Haven't played with it yet and it just didnt occur to me. :/

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019
  11. slimmmeiske2

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    @Kurusca I merged your posts together. Please use the Multiquote button/+Quote all posts or even just @ someone like I did at the start of this post.

There's no "sprite sheet" for adults in her topic, but there are generator parts like I mentioned above. Hiddenone even mentioned these in her first post here. That's why both Avery and me have been asking why you don't use them. Anyway, since you've found them now, I suggest you try them out. :)

12. Kurusca

Kurusca Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    **SOLVED**

This was a case of "stupid new guy didn't learn and read first". Hiddeone's resources worked amazing! Thank you all for your patience and help.

13. slimmmeiske2

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Glad to hear you found what you wanted.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.