Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use movement routes without wait to finish?

Arigatonty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
française
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suspect that the displacement of the second character you in it is not out of are square, he can not have another

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can have every character have the move route with the "wait until finish" unchecked, and ONLY have the last one have the check on. That way, the last one is the one who stops the action, while the others can run alongside them.

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
- A: Setmoveroute npc1 (the one below) move down down down down (NO Wait marked)
- B: Wait Eventcommand 1 or 4 Frame
- C: Setmoverout npc2 (the upper one, the winner) move down down down down (Wait marked)

Continue with Cutscene...

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Video isnt playing. It tells me not available.

Arigatonty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
française
Primarily Uses
RMMV
in fact, one must think that the character takes more time back than forward. So we have to put a speed below.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another plugin complete and ready for Wednesday!
Just for the record I have greatly enjoyed the past couple months of using RPG Maker MV - enough that I went ahead and bought MZ although it's going to be a bit before I seriously start a project with that.
I have a pretty reasonable alpha of one game that's got roughly 4 hours of content and some bits and pieces of others after only about 300 hours total time and about 2 1/2 months of owning RPG Maker.....
I completely forgot which forum had the personal blogs for members. :LZSlol: It was probably a forum for the Ace program. I was going to see about posting a blog post, but I'm too tired, and if its associated with Ace, then its a moot point. :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_herefortheplugins