General_Cap

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
We are looking for aid in creating a new local two player co-op script for a game we are making in RPG Maker VX ACE.

If you are interested in helping, contact me on steam by adding General Cap, or by emailing me.

We also have a personal discord server with all our team members if you would like to talk to us there.

This is a rewarded script. I'll reveal the details about the reward to those who are genuinely interested in making this script. Contact me on steam or reply on this page if you have a form of communication you would like to use.

We want to make a two player script that would be compatible with battle systems such as the Falcao Pearl Action System, Sapphire Action System, or XAS Hero (Systems closely resembling the style of Zelda - A Link to the Past).

A link will soon be posted here that leads to a duplicate of this request on the RPG Maker VX Ace Community website - stay tuned.

Lastly, if we can get a script working, we would like to release it to the community.

Two resources:

View attachment Woratana VX 2P engine.txt 2P resource : http://www.taringa.net/comunidades/rpgmakervx/607375/Script-2-jugadores-2-player-Demo.html

View attachment Woratana VX 2P engine.txt

Tsukihime 2P resource (based on woratana's)   http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/4128-simple-2-player-script-development/

View attachment Tsukihime 2P.txt

EDIT #3 (8/18/2016): Modified request to be more about creating a new script rather than trying to fix an old one.

Last edited by a moderator:

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hime's already seems to work for Ace. It works perfectly fine on my computer. 

General_Cap

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hime's already seems to work for Ace. It works perfectly fine on my computer. 

It doesn't work for us - It only makes a copy of the first character in the party slots (basically making a duplicate of yourself). We can also only get one character to move in two directions - up and right - even though all the controls seem to be written correctly. It may have a conflict with one of the scripts we are using - but I'm doubtful of that. Tomorrow (or in the near future) I'm going to write more detail on what we are looking for and trying to achieve in re-writing the script, and I'll also go into detail what our game is like and how it will be played. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sorry, lot of unexpected hospital things. I'm trying. Life is hectic atm. I know it must seem like I say this every week. XD Anybody wanna trade me for awhile so I can game test and game make?
I love running events, I hate setting up all the awards at the end. >_> But you know, gotta do it :B :B :B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsFNREtro