RMMZ
Hey again!

So quick questions:

Right now, this is my settings.

QP44aN3.jpg

^This is from System tab

asCJ1Aw.jpg

^This is from Troops tab

With the 2 picture above, noticed that my I have a default song set under "System settings"

Now, the default song always play for every battle.

3JiF70m.jpg

^Battle Screen

If i were to battletest right now. While looking at this exact screen (above) I would hear the default song. Now once I pressed Z key and entered turn 0 in battle. My custom Song will play.

Now this is my problem.

When I changed the default battle song to none, like the picture below

NjMCGX8.jpg

When ever I battle test. I will see the battle screen (above)

The problem is that there is no music play until I pressed Z and enter turn 0. 

What I want is my custom music to play played throughout the battle, including during the battle screen. 

How can I do this?

Queen

RPG Maker MZ Newbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
2nd question 

I want to have a death scene to occur when all party members died. How can i do this. This is my settings so far but I cant never get it to work.

AxYDm0C.jpg

And yes, Eric is the last party members. So when Eric hit 0% hp. All party members will be dead by then due to previous events (not shown)

Thank you for your time and help :D

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) The event command "Change Battle BGM" will change the setting for the battlemusic, but it needs to be set while on the map, before the battlescreen is called. Due to this, you can only change the battle BGM for evented battles (and change it back after battle processing is complete)

2) Death is checked before the common events run - this means that the event above cannot run for the last actor/enemy, because the battle ends before the event conditions can be checked. To solve this, you need to employ an immortal state at the beginning of the battle, check the HP and then remove the immortal state protection after the event has run.

This is a commonly asked problem - search the forum, you should find tutorials on how to do that.

Also, please post different questions either in differen topic or in one post of a topic, not two.

paladin7378, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Queen

RPG Maker MZ Newbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ok, Thank you Andar :D

I was looking under 'music and sound' so I didn't noticed Change Battle BGM.

And alright, I will try to look harder next time for a specific tutorials. It's just hard for me right now since I don't know what exact phase I should enter into search to get the results I want.

And noted on the rules.

Thanks again :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pokerapk