Felix Miser

Benjamin A.N. Calvert
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Rather bare for now, but I will be adding more things periodically. Eventually I'll make this thread my new Resource Emporium. The same rules apply as my VXA topic. Credit goes to Kadokawa and myself, Benjamin A.N. Calvert (fb.com/benbanc) unless otherwise stated.

Surely you're like me and are irritated at the lack of a 2-tile high door in the base resources. I've edited one of the doors to a two tile, and will do the same to the rest soon.

Doors

!2TileDoor.png

o50jzSq.png

Like I said, there's more to come, but I've only just started messing around with RMMV.

n1KWygO.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darmok0

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Of all the resources ready for MV now, it's the little things like this that most people tend overlook and are probably

one of the most needed.

Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work.

Felix Miser

Benjamin A.N. Calvert
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of all the resources ready for MV now, it's the little things like this that most people tend overlook and are probably

one of the most needed.

Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work.
I'm glad you like it. I've seen a few other people who have made two tile high doors as well.

Check back often, as I'll be putting more stuff on here. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"
How can I look up the components for a medieval bomb for my game without the FBI showing up at my door?
I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Germelshausen