Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Congrats to all the winners and participants! Making a game in 30 days is no small task and you're all winners to me - just... ya know, some of you get prizes and stuff... But still! Congrats to all! :D

Galenmereth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations to everyone! This was a really fun event that, while super exhausting, was worth every minute of every hour. Not only in terms of actually making my own game, but also in seeing all of you other entrants progress as well, and talking to a lot of you in the wee hours of the night. In that sense, we are all winners for making it!

Cabygon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much! And congrats to the other winners too =D!

Looking forward to this contest again!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much! And congrats to the other winners too =D!

Looking forward to this contest again!
I've never played a game where even losing made me smile other than Goats on a Bridge. The noise they made when I ran into stuff was so cute.

Cabygon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've never played a game where even losing made me smile other than Goats on a Bridge. The noise they made when I ran into stuff was so cute.
Eheheh XD Thank you! We're glad you enjoyed it! We've been working on a more polished version of it to hopefully release sometime soon :D .. Is it bad if I say they look more adorkable when they get knocked out now? >_> ;;;

McTricky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Congratulations to all the winners. I will be trying my best to play these games and upload them on my channel.

Also major props to the judges who had to play through all 800+ of these games! No easy feat, I tell you!

Well done to all! :D

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm surprised Antagonist won the first place. Because the game was placed before mine. Well, the life is interesting.
What do you mean placed before yours? Congrats to all the winners. Can't wait to play some of these!

Last edited by a moderator:

kartersaint

Ornate Brain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English?
Primarily Uses
I mean, for example... Damn it, it's hard to find what terms would be good to represent my idea. 

Okay.

For example, my game's seat number is 251. And Antagonist is 250. That's all. Please help me to figure out how to convey this paragraph correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English
Released? Added to the site? That's what the numbers are - they show the order in which games were added to the site.

Congratulations all the winners! You did great and deserve a healthy hand of applause! And to all the people who didn't place, just remember that you're all winners because you managed to complete a game within a month. That's quite an accomplishment, especially for those of you who'd never tried to make a game before. You should all feel proud of yourselves - you've done something a lot of people haven't. So congrats all and especially the winners of the competition.

nhubi

Title goes here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Congrats to all. the winners and the participants. Personally I think the biggest winners are the players, I'm still working my way though some of the gems I've found on the contest pages, and will be doing so for months. So to every one who made a game, congratulations, you all deserve kudos for getting this done.

That being said, and meant, I am glad that the winners included some that were a little out of the box, showing just how talented, diverse and creative this community can be.

Baddibu

[This Space for Sale]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Congratulations to all the winners  :)  

kenibatz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Congratulations to the winners and participants! :)

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I definitely expected to see some of those up there, and while some were a surprise, every single entry that won deserved that win. <3

Congrats everyone! I am so completely proud and amazed at every person who not only placed their game in that time frame, but that also judged this event. You all are astounding. 

Ratty524

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And here I was thinking that the winners wouldn't be posted until next year!

Congrats to everyone who placed!

dinkledaberry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Olde Englishe
Primarily Uses
Woohoo! Go Oh Ko!, Little Briar Rose and The Last Word! And congrats to all the big winners!

Marrend

Bludgeon of Inspiration
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Congrats to all! However, uh, I'm rather inclined to put Remnants of Isolation into my signature under the "Games I support" spoiler?

Deckiller

Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks everyone for participating! Just a quick reminder: we'll be issuing as many scores and comments as possible this weekend. In the meantime we're getting them polished up for you all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do you cure sleep problem? It has been 7 months and it's 3 AM now..
Darn you, Seals! Why do you gotta be so cute when on land?:kaoluv:
So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyDewitt