Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Wasn't this time limited to undisqualified ones anyway? I recall someone saying something like that - if your game didn't meet the required rules then it doesn't count. I may be mistaken though. ^.^;

NickMakesGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wasn't this time limited to undisqualified ones anyway? I recall someone saying something like that - if your game didn't meet the required rules then it doesn't count. I may be mistaken though. ^.^;
If that was the case, it wasn't very well communicated. I never found anything on the official website or forum that even referenced this possibility, let alone explicitly stated it.

So, even if disqualified entrants weren't going to receive participation prizes, many joke participants weren't aware of this and still had the same mindset.

RadiantCadenza

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, all this talk about vouchers... 

Have any of them actually got sent out yet?

I never got one.

If there is some kind of eligibility requirement I wouldn't be surprised if I got passed over because my initial submission had some issues, 

But DrunkenElf and I worked REALLY hard on our game, so a $10 discount on Luna Engine would take just a little bit of the sting away from our failure. Well, for me at least. 

Elf will just have to settle for self-medicating with alcohol. 

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
So, all this talk about vouchers... 

Have any of them actually got sent out yet?

I never got one.

If there is some kind of eligibility requirement I wouldn't be surprised if I got passed over because my initial submission had some issues, 

But DrunkenElf and I worked REALLY hard on our game, so a $10 discount on Luna Engine would take just a little bit of the sting away from our failure. Well, for me at least. 

Elf will just have to settle for self-medicating with alcohol. 
Bugs will lower your score, and major game-breaking bugs can stop it from passing the prelims, but I imagine the judges would still grant the $10 credit for sincere development efforts.  It sounds like it'd be insanely easy to tell the stupidly bad joke entries that were "submit this piece of crap for the $10 store credit"  from the "sincere efforts that badly needed more debugging."

Every developer has been there, I assure you --- watch as the code (or game, here) we tested crashes and burns because of a bug we found after the product has shipped.  

NickMakesGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
so, are score results being distributed in a first-come-first-served method?

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not sure. Still dont have mine...

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
mostly useless, Yaaaay! Well Done! Yours was one of the games I was routing for!

2nd place!?!?!?!?!?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't even speak right now. Thank you everyone!!! :D (runs away to hyperventilate through acceptance speech)

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
We'll also be getting back shortly to everyone who asked for their scores etc.

Mitchell
:cutesmile:

Edit: People, just be patient.

I confirm I got a reply with precious feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarelessRex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These all look so amazing! Congratz to all the winners and thanks for the games! 

Last edited by a moderator:

oulee

Rookie
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Congratulations to the winners

Ihsan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Congrats to all. the winners and the participants. Personally I think the biggest winners are the players, I'm still working my way though some of the gems I've found on the contest pages, and will be doing so for months. So to every one who made a game, congratulations, you all deserve kudos for getting this done.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG
I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks!
UldJFr1.png
I felt inspired by a piece of art I saw. So I made this.

Wanderer Doge.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrillsyJ