Derk

Sad Machine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Derk - WHOOOOO! I LOVEEE the aesthetics for the tutorial ; w ; So cute! <3 You should make a game with just that art style. I would love to play itttt T v T
Lol, thanks. And ngl, I'd probably be like, "Hm, too cute. Better balance it out with Happy Tree Friends-level violence."

Lmao I'm probably gonna cut this close. Anyway:
upload_2017-11-1_14-35-46.png
upload_2017-11-1_14-36-9.png
That crap by the building Has To Go.
Annnd I really had to cut enemies short, but it's okay, I can BS justify it with an in-context plot reason. Estrella's is also done.
$Infected.png
Also, a progress gif of the new title screen:
Title Screen Process GIF.gif

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Think I've gotten it correctly uploaded, but havent found anyone to double check, and make sure it works.
https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/189765
But I'm sure it probably does.

Was a long and draining process.
It downloaded, I'm playing it. Just a side note, Having to name like five things out of the blue was a little off-putting. Maybe have a screen that mentions it. I started to wonder if it was a joke or some sort of test to see how many times I'd do it.

Edit5?: Just wanted to say I'm loving the artwork so far. It's really cute. I can't stop smiling, I really don't know why. I'm loving this. The grab all the candy you can game was a nice surprise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, so I'm still hard at work clawing back my game from the pits of nothingness.

My progress the last three days has brought me back up to Jjesma Town and the dialogue within. I'm currently working the database and troops/enemies as I go to keep everything on track. I hope to have Jesma Town, Zaheer's house and the whole linchpin of the game done by tomorrow evening, which leaves only the last dungeon and the ending to do on friday. Then it's testing all day saturday and submitting by saturday night.

Fingers crossed my method of redoing it will keep everything on track for the end... fingers crossed...

Blair Pendragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I started to wonder if it was a joke or some sort of test to see how many times I'd do it.

It was a slightly troll joke. Which is why I cut the music after the 4th, and slowed down the text, to "try your patience" in a sort of "OMG, is the creator really doing this to me?!"
But I'm glad it worked.
Its semi finished, but I still need to keep polishing it, and will update it before times up, if I can. If not, then at least something has been sent.

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@JacobM I got a crc error on my download when I unzipped it, heal.png and the title screen png file as well. There is a blue flicker on the title screen when I play it. It might only be me though, I've had a couple of weird things lately with my computer.
@Blair Pendragon Seriously, one more name and I was going to close it and never look back. I'm glad I did play it though.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, the glitch I experienced wasn't my save files going bad because I changed something and then loaded up an previous save. So that's no good. The good news is that saving seems to work fine up until I get to a certain map where there is supposed to be spawns but there isn't so I'm hoping that I'm just doing something wrong on Tha t map and it's causing the plug-in to go goofy afterwards. The weird thing is, when this happens, it's only maps that I've been to before I saved that spawning fails and ones that I haven't still spawn just fine. Very strange and worrisome. If it weren't for this, I would likely be putting the final touches on my game and getting ready to upload it.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm close. Very close. Not nearly as close as I want to be. I need resize sprites and work on a few scenes. The resizing of the sprites might take me all night, but if I can finish that and get the first scene or two done by tomorrow, I can have a playable version of this game ready in time that will take just over an hour to play. I can taste it hahaha.

DustZero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I guess it's time for us to show some progress
h2Ijz5q.png

Blair Pendragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Seriously, one more name and I was going to close it and never look back. I'm glad I did play it though.
Im making an updated version, to fix small things, including this. (sort of) as everyone has asked me if it was a joke, but they dont think it was.
It clarifies its a sort of joke, but it might also annoy people too lol. ^^; hopefully it works out.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
4 DAYS LEFT... AHHHHHH!!!!!!:eek::o:LZYshock:

Whoa! 30 days goes by REALLY fast when your trying to finish a game!!

1.) Made a pretty title screen
2.) Custom font and windows
3.) Fixed 5,472,892 bugs... I'm about 1/3 done bug testing HAHA!! :p
4.) Oh and I almost forgot, I made a itch.io page for the game. :D

Future goals, more and more bug testing.

Don't forget to back up your games tonight!

(I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles @Frogboy , I hope you can get it fixed in time!!)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I both love and hate my game right now... Sooooo many events!!!!!!!

Though I think I'm finally finished with Jesma!

I'm going to start work at Zaheer's house now. With luck I might actually just get somewhere.

I see an all nighter on friday night in my future if I want this done!

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Carriageanimation.gif

Getting down to the wire, everybody! All of your projects look so amazing! I tend to forget how much talent is gathered here. I really can not wait to see some of these in action. I'm looking forward that. :D Good luck to all of you. It's been a wonderful experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's important to equip your GF.
vufFBXN.gif
Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gjwldl97