Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zelgadis85 thank you very much! You managed to catch an error in my randomizing process where it didn't store the exit coordinates for Dungeon Level 1 (specificiallly!) . I fixed those issues and deployed v0.2. I'm not sure why you couldn't find level 4 and I hope that isn't a bug. :\

Zelgadis85

IGMC 17/18 Entrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Llareian, I'm downloading the new version as I type this. I'm going to give it another shot.

Edit: Err... I think you left some kind of debug mode on, as I started in the dungeon with a dog in it. :rswt Seems like it was the final level, as I met the boss and had my posterior handed down to me on a bronze platter :rwink: (as expected for a level 1 hero)

Last edited:

Llareian

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HAHA! Oh no, @Zelgadis85 you're not supposed to meet Debug Dog...:kaoswt2:
Okay...v0.21 now...and you can inbox me for further feedback. :)

Zelgadis85

IGMC 17/18 Entrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Llareian You're right, let's not derail this thread any further. I have downloaded the new version and will provide you feedback shortly.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My progress has been slowed lately due to a terrible cold. I'll likely have no choice but to cut the third and final level and just skip to the last segments. Unfortunately this greatly reduces my chance of hitting 1 hour.
The silver lining is Broken Pass is done and dusted.

Llareian

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowHawkDragon my 16 month old is currently giggling at your screenshots. She thinks they're super cute! (So do I!) Bummer about having to cut content, but there wasn't a minimum play time requirement, and you've done some great work!

SwiftIllusion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Exciting to see people finishing up their projects :) !
I'd like to share that excitement too but I just spent an entire day adding the last 3 pairs of skills for the characters, which ended up practically being a mechanic within itself haha. Hopefully the end result will be enjoyed.

Here's a background I put together for if you successfully defeat the boss that's helped keep my spirits higher.
Hope you like it :),
goodluck to everyone else also still rounding out their entries.

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@luizcubas Awesome, thanks buddy! I have yours que'd to download. I'm playing - Who right now and setting up Time Fantasy Tilesets and characters for my next experiment in game making. I want to take a break from the stress of the game jam and my main project so I'm thinking a light hearted retro game.

DjowG

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a question... when i Compress Game Data, include or not include de rtp? if i use a rtp graphic and not mark "include de rtp", this crash the game? The vx ace compress every file i use, or only files in the paste of project?

motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game is almost finished. I will make the finals, add details and upload it.
I asked a very talented artist to help me making the menu image, the result was fantastic (his DA name is ALI-SHOBBAR)
I will make a game development thread soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok... I have worked hard and I think... think! that the game is finished. I'm pretty sure I've done all the databasing, crafting, gem skills, mapping and eventing. Now I am going to take the huge massive plunge and give the game a whirl from start to finish and see if there's any game breaking bugs... fingers crossed guys.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!

Not much to say now, but still working out the kinks. My bug lists are getting smaller and smaller and becoming less need and more tweak.

I want to deploy on win and Mac and ran into a kink earlier, a lot of my file names have spaces, so I've been poring through the files to change them. Then I have to go through the game and re-select them...

If you want to check out an imperfect playable Windows version of my game, head here,

https://just1witness.itch.io/understood

And use the password: Yourin

I will spend the next day in a half perfecting the game and then submit and hope for the best!

Keep up the good work, happy game making all!!

Last edited:

lemongreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, not sure I'll really get anything finished at this point, but I'll probably just settle on keeping on working on the project and when the deadline rolls around looking at everyone else's finished projects.
I'll make sure to keep people posted on my progress past the deadline (especially if I don't have anything ready before then)

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mapping is all finished. Ran into some issues play testing one of the bosses so I need to fix that tomorrow morning. Outside of that, it's just a matter of doing some full play throughs and getting everything in order for submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltosier