Not open for further replies.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Frogboy It can be both!

BTW, hope everyone is finished with the debug and testing and... Good luck!
(Also... just in case you encountered some minor glitches SAVE AND BACK-UP on multiple support forms!)

*cybermental hugs!*

To all who had finished, I wish you ice cream; you've earned it! ^^

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, it's happening! I've made more progress than expected. Still not sure if I'll get done on time, but now I'm working through the first few scenes, and it's all going quite well. Not sure what that means the further I get along though. In any case, I'm still working away. Hoping to get a demo with the first quest done in the next hour or two. Then after that, I won't have too long to meet the 1 hour requirement. I'm kind of shocked actually hahaha!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, I have actually just managed a full play through of the game. All bugs hopefully fixed (bar that werid one where my pictures seem to go all out of order and don't tint properly, but I think that's only because I was bug fixing as I was playing.)

My game, at speed playthrough stands at 1hr 30 ish mins. So if you crafter every item and fight every monster your looking at maybe 2- 21/2 at most.

Enemies are beatable, skills sorted at last, database done, crafting done...

so blooming tired right now. But the game, the IGMC version anyway, is finished, any further errors will hopefully only be cosmetic and not game breaking. I hope! Well, my brother and his wife have promised they'd play it for me tomorrow, so that''l be the final test.

Ii'll get it submitted by tomorrow afternoon, final playtest tomorrow... I am offically talking nonsense because I am too tired. Talk to you all tomorrow!

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry everyone, but I am going to withdraw. I now see how much work it takes to make a game and I do not have enough time to finish. However I will be continuing to work on my game. Good luck to all participants!

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1 DAY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though my submission is in and pretty polished and tested, it would be a shame to miss my daily update ON THE LAST DAY!!

Yo! If you're not done yet, I feel your pain... yesterday but still. Keep plugging away, do it! I believe in you!!!

New link, better safe than sorry. I have no idea if my itch page should be public or private...

https://just1witness.itch.io/understood/download/zCI66EzCqGG2z_1ya_V3eWCvu7Gk5o08IWpfi5SX

Last edited:

watermark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey peoples, total horror story:

DON'T USE THE "CHOOSE FROM DROPBOX" OPTION WHEN UPLOADING!

I dunno if anyone else succeeded, but when we did that it somehow corrupted the zip file, every single time. We eventually got it working by uploading directly. So if you used the "From Dropbox" option you should probably double check that everything is working.

Ok, I THINK our download works now. We tried it and it seems to download okay. Crossing fingers!

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Sorry about the stupid question, but i would like to know: i thought the deadline for uploading the project into the Jam was midnight 5th November (PST time) and i know according to PST time there are only a couple of hours left, but i read someone saying there is still an entire day left. They moved forward the delivery time or something? :o

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, still not there yet. Fixed a bunch of bugs today. Still have one left that might just be some weird glitch with engine (Change Image sometimes just doesn't bother working even though it's being called and everything else executes as it should). I will likely be spending all day tomorrow running through some more play tests and patching up whatever I can. Got my Itch IO account created and my project page started.

Down to the home stretch. Good luck everybody! I look forward to playing as many of your games as I can.

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
Sorry about the stupid question, but i would like to know: i thought the deadline for uploading the project into the Jam was midnight 5th November (PST time) and i know according to PST time there are only a couple of hours left, but i read someone saying there is still an entire day left. They moved forward the delivery time or something? :o
They say:
Midnight PST, November 5th, 2017

It could be 00:01 AM, November 5th, 2017, which is only under 2 hours left
It could also be 23:59 PM, November 5th 2017, which is a bit more than 1 day left.

"Midnight" is a bit ambiguous here....I know, but guess we will have to follow the itch.io page counter...

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Final Update

The game is finished for the IGMC.

I will go back in the new year to finish the game off properly, with the added solo adventure I was originally going to put in, and add some extra maps and stuff. I will be uploading the game file as soon as it finished compressing and encrypting, so please check out my game thread or the game thread on itch.io

I know there is an odd error with the pictures and overlays, but I' out of time for the IGMC contest to fix that, so that's one of the updates I will make when I can

https://paladin-cleric-of-awesome.itch.io/corruption-a-history-of-lestive

there we go! yay!!!

Last edited:

Zelgadis85

IGMC 17/18 Entrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Final update for the competion uploaded! Finally fixed the autosave function that was on the feature list (even though it was working wonkily at best, at the time). Also fixed all sorts of minor bugs. But then human error came into play and I ended up re-uploading the game for a total of five times :kaoeh: until I got it right. One time I uploaded it with double .zip extension, one time I forgot to fix a single wall, one time I forgot to include the version number in the filename... You know, that kind of stuff that happens when you do any last-minute fixes.:kaoswt2:

However, now I'm going to call my game done (for the contest, anyway) and just await the feedback that somebody hopefully sends. Best of luck to all of you who managed to complete a project, and best wishes to everyone, including those who didn't. Now, if you'd excuse me, I need a short break.:kaophew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charliegn