Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey folks,

I don't know how many of you are Musicians/Composers since a lot of RPG Maker forums tends to be focused specifically on the Dev side of things. Every few months, the Video Game Music Academy does this wicked challenge where you sign up and every single day for 21 days you write a new piece of music as part of the 21 Days of VGM challenge.

It's aimed to encourage folks to get into the rhythm of writing music as a habit, on command and less relying on random bursts of inspiration - because ultimately, in the real world if you do this commercially, you can't just sit for 6 months and tell your boss that your inspiration might come back tomorrow.

It's currently Day 2 (at least where I am on the US West Coast) and so I've just posted my 2nd track of the Challenge.

Is there anyone else here that's participating in 21 Days of VGM? Share your work! Let's chat.

Here are my first two days tracks as well! (This will update daily with every track I do!)

Last edited:

Mirabeletki

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
IGM
Your first song is impressive. Sounds easy to hear and varied.
I installed some sounds and sang or created a phone ringtone. You can access the klingeltöne address for reference and download free ringtones.

Last edited:

LNDRdev

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
First week of this Challenge is now over - its really cool to actually feel inspired enough to write new Video Game Music again after so long. Would love to hear others who are writing their own game music too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello folks, I'm an old member deciding to reenter the forum. Greetings :D
When a parent (of a less than adult aged child) is like
"Oh, I'm like a friend to my child. We're friends."
I'm like
"Oh, that kid's gonna suck...."
Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CotE