2K3 Multiplayer?

whitespirits

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if a coop or lan like system has been made for 2k3 that would sync events and maybe a chat?

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As far as I'm aware, nothing like it.

BitBrosGames

*Keeps ruminating*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
As far as I know, 2k3 can only check one input (one controller, one keyboard...), the one thing I can think of off the top of my head is assigning some keys on the keyboard for player 2, then making a parallel process with a key input process instruction, check if player 2's UP is pressed and have them move up, and so on, then flush the variable you used for the key input check instruction, wait (so the parallel process isn't laggy) and repeat.
But this would only allow you to have a multiplayer system from the same computer, and I take it that's not quite what you were looking for...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yo Ho Ho... Time flies when you are having rum...

I'm rewatching Glee, just watched grilled cheesus.
Now I'm not sure if I'm hungry or I want to cry.
I just completed Ara Fell - completing the game unlocks an Epilogue. An interesting thing to possibly consider for my games.
I decided to try to make a mucha-styled artwork, and by now I've sunk more time in studies and sketches than I usually do in the whole thing. Fingers crossed it's worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeoWolf