Pelek

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey everyone! So I've tried multiple plugins and I've looked around for a couple days now but I haven't found anything about this.
Basically I need to make a 2nd Title/menu screen for my game. It's a card game and I want the 3 options at that start of the game to be "Play, Card Catalog and Options" I have the text in place and looking all nice but I can't get the Card Catalog to work at all. I've Tried the SRD Title Command Customizer and the Yanfly main menu manager but neither of them are really meant to do this.... So I've been looking for some way to add a second menu screen to cycle through the cards and display their card effects on screen ... I've seen a card game plugin going around but thats not really gonna work for this as I'm pretty sure the card catalog only works in game.... if you need any screen shots or anything please let me know ....I'm at a loss ..... plz hlp meh

lzlzhilang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sry man, but the only similar plugin I know is alternative screen backgrounds by DK.
It's just about static png files.

Pelek

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can't tell how this plugin works or what exactly it does ... there is no demo to download or tutorial in the plugin there isn't a tutorial the link you sent either :( I assume you like set the a png to a certain title i nthe plugin?? and I have no idea what the variables are for either

MelonMintGames

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't quite get a picture in my mind of exactly you are trying to accomplish, but have you seen this plugin?

Pre-Title Events – 姫HimeWorks

Using this, you can put any event you want before your title screen. You could even do an all event title screen if you want.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the best way is to use yami skip title or another title that skips it, than event
the title scene(s) and or menu that you want.

there arent any or not that I know off, to add more than 2 title scenes or main menu's.
there is however 1 main menu and a ring menu that can be used as secondary menu.

not not in hte way you want really.

you can check how I setup the evented menu (in my spoiler) so you can add
multiple main menu's in the way you need it to be, maybe handy for title scenes
as well.

another way is to use choices

choice 1, 2, 3
when choice 1
-> go to idk
when choice 2
-> go to explanation
when choice 3
-> cancel

or in any way you seems fit as alternate option.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm moving on from RMXP finally. I've been stuck in a difficult decision between XP and MZ, and I've given up and moved on to MZ. Overall I'm really liking it, I wish tilesets were easier to setup like XP, but it's actually not that bad!
Have you ever gone full 'Ship of Theseus' while frankenspriting? Because I just did.
I saw my new eye doctor today, he reminds me of Satoru Iwata for some reason
I've been using a modified version of a script called Multiple Messages. It makes my text boxes look like a Mario & Luigi game! There is something about it that bothers me a little bit, but I shouldn't worry about that now.

Side note, Mist's walking animation is almost perfectly in sync with Loose Yourself by Eminem.
Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nick7626