Keegan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to make a treasure chest, but the size is 2x1 tiles, so the chest is wider than the RTP chest.

I know that in editor, 2x1 graphic tiles will appear as one tile, but in game, the size will follow the size of the graphics (which is 2x1).

I run it and the graphic looks good in the game, but it take 3 tiles graphic because the chest appear in the middle as graphic.
tred 1.PNG

And I can only open the chest by clicking the middle of the chest, but it doesn't work on the right side or lesft side of the chest.
I want to make the chest can be opened, by clicking any of the chest tiles and the chest is two tiles big, not 3.

tred 4.PNG

The left and right side graphics appear above the player
tred 3.PNG tred2.PNG

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can always cut the sprite in half and use two separate events to make it up. Then you'll have the two block collision box. :)

Keegan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can always cut the sprite in half and use two separate events to make it up. Then you'll have the two block collision box. :)
I that, but only the half of the chest is opened. :(

TWings

The Dragon Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use the same switch for the 2 events so that they both open.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.
Finally got my new Discord Server up & Running! I'm still improving it as much as I can, & I'm open for any Suggestions!
I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also
hackingCompressed.gif
I think I can make a text-based mini-game with almost zero art assets and with code only...just a lot of code as assets all by themselves. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cecill