Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, fellow RPG makers,

Part 3 of the series is now up. As the title says, nothing fancy will happen, it's just an introduction to the window types of MV and their main differences. Also it contains an explanation to the problem we had in the previous episode, where I tried to draw images without properly loading them first.

Required: An IDE (some of the most popular ones are Atom, Sublime text 2, Visual Studio Code (which I use) or Eclipse), some Javascript knowledge, Object oriented programming might be of help.

taaspider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I watched Soulpour's tutorial videos a few times to get the hang of RPG Maker MV's core engine, it's a shame they were taken down. Thank you for the initiative of creating new ones! :)

And thanks a lot for this one in particular... I've found my way through the engine to build the TAA_BookMenu plugin not really understanding everything I used... this video made some things a lot clearer to me!! :D:thumbsup-left:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can thank the rpg maker community for Soul's videos getting taken down. He was witch hunted even years after getting banned, so one day he decided to remove himself from it entirely, deleted all plugins and youtube videos and moved on.
Anyway, glad it helped! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you start recoloring your character because lawsuits are expensive:

lawsuits are bad.png
Been busy in Fort Myers and I'm spending tonight and tomorrow in Orlando. Then I go home on Tuesday by train (I take the Amtrak) and rest up before work on Wednesday.
I'm going to make a thread on the forum asking an interesting question... about the next RPG Maker!
#trafficjam #rm2k #catepillar
38bkNHz.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bvietnam