Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lost Beings

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS

• My first attempt to put me and my closer friends personalities in a mixed fantasy game. I tried my best to show each persons personality in this first "full" test project. I hope they come across well.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD LINK

(These are optional)
SECTION B: CHARACTERS

• Kiddo - Introvert, Gamer, Ex-Leader/Strategist for games.
    Prophet - Aggressive, Loud, Brash
    Epic - Smart, Collected, Thinker
    Twiztid - Big heart, Semi-Thinker, Loves to prove how tough he is

SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT

• The reality of this adventure is the ragtag "heroes" are unsure of where they are and the fate of what is going to happen to them in the mysterious land they have arrived. Unbeknownst to them they will discover that life is more then a game/dream. They tend to be at each other but share a goal and hope to complete their journey. Will they discover why they ended in the strange land, will they find what has caused the strife? Who knows? What will happen to the Lost Beings and our "Heroes"?

SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT

• You start off in the real world of modern day and through some means(never explained) are transferred to a heaven/hell like purgatory. It all depends on what happens to you and how you pass in this plane of existence. You try to help souls/people who are being made into the Lost Beings but you find the truth is much worse then you can expect.

Last edited:

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, people arriving to a new world...

I have to admit, I would have loved to see a bit more information here, but I give it some more time. I like games and stories with coming to a new world - plotline, but have to wait and see how it is done in here

Lorin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I'm playing this game right now, and I'm stuck at the part after discovering Epic. And there were missing files in animations and sounds.

Edit: I'm no longer stuck.

Last edited:

SuicideKyd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm playing this game right now, and I'm stuck at the part after discovering Epic. And there were missing files in animations and sounds.

Edit: I'm no longer stuck.
Hello, Thanks for taking a look. As far as I know the animations and sound should be there unless I uploaded a older copy. Do let me know.

Gianmher

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm stuck at the battle with the swordman due to a missing animations

SuicideKyd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm stuck at the battle with the swordsman due to a missing animations
Hey thanks for taking a look. I did some digging and did indeed delete my actual copies. I am uploading a version that has all the exports as to alleviate the missing animations problem. I will update the main post and this one when it is uploaded. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for saying something. That helped confirm it was a bad copy.

-edit- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GsiOckAzw8p_vNSkc-HAZs9rcweReMYN

DarkHunter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I finished your game. But i want to more add in your game. I dont need end lol
Please add...
I'm fine with your game but please add more in your game. I want to fun.
Before i tell you..Why did you make short map? lol

SuicideKyd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I finished your game. But i want to more add in your game. I dont need end lol
Please add...
I'm fine with your game but please add more in your game. I want to fun.
Before i tell you..Why did you make short map? lol
It was as stated in the descriptor just a test project. the map is small do to learning, no time, my friends that said they would help that are better versed in rpg makers would help but didn't, and not telling people where to go. I haven't been able to open rpg maker in months.

DarkHunter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It was as stated in the descriptor just a test project. the map is small do to learning, no time, my friends that said they would help that are better versed in rpg makers would help but didn't, and not telling people where to go. I haven't been able to open rpg maker in months.

I see...ok
Don't to be able open rpg maker at long day or month :kaojoy:
Just practice for how to learn rpg maker like just youtube as Echo and DG.:kaojoy::kaohi:
Good luck your game. We are support you :):kaojoy:

SuicideKyd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see...ok
Don't to be able open rpg maker at long day or month :kaojoy:
Just practice for how to learn rpg maker like just youtube as Echo and DG.:kaojoy::kaohi:
Good luck your game. We are support you :):kaojoy:
Hey, sorry for taking so long to answer. Thanks for understanding and taking the time to check it out. I hope you enjoyed what was there!

Lucidia

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’ll check this out and post my thoughts :)

SuicideKyd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’ll check this out and post my thoughts :)
Thank you. Sorry for not being able to reply in a timely manner, besides being busy I just got out of the hospital a few days ago. Sorry again for the vastly late reply.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
*cybermental hugs* What is it with everyone and hospital since end of last week? You take care! All right?

SuicideKyd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*cybermental hugs* What is it with everyone and hospital since end of last week? You take care! All right?
I should be fine over time they said. I have just been trying to do too much between everyday life and hobbies. Pile that on with moving which I was supposed to do in july but can't. They suggest I wait a few months before attempting it. They said I was exhausted from stress and anxiety. It is what it is though.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
We will have to watch upon you with a handle name like yours. Just stay surrounded IRL all right?

SuicideKyd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We will have to watch upon you with a handle name like yours. Just stay surrounded IRL all right?
What does my booking name as a wrestler for ten years have to do with anything. If you are implying what I think you are that is vastly rude.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
What does my booking name as a wrestler for ten years have to do with anything. If you are implying what I think you are that is vastly rude.
Well not starting a fight here... But if it helps :)

Junebug

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Way late, but I actually liked this. Sort of like a stream of consciousness where game tropes are taken for granted. Snake women in a hole in the wall with a pile of treasure. Why is she there? Iunno. It's a fantasy world. That's just how things are.

It was easy, but I prefer easy over something hard that drags on too long.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration
grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.
The new Phoenix plugin. I drew icons and an interface into it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fajar82