Geovid

Geodessia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think you should need 30 posts to access the classified section because you are just begging for pointless forum posts like this one XD

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry but the rule was added due to too many issues in the past, and always with those with very few posts. Basically too many tried to hire people with no understanding of how to make stuff for the engine or how stuff worked in the engine, so we want to make sure people actually know the engine before they offer services here.

Also pointless posts will not get your thread approved when you go there, so you need to make quality posts.

Geovid

Geodessia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohh what happened?

fluffymonster

She's So FLUFFY!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They have this is place for good reason. You can read more about it here:

Long story short, it's to protect honest members from people who just bounce after they get what they want. (edit: which happens more with people with lower post numbers)

Geovid

Geodessia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh wow that's scummy.
Thanks for explaining it to me! :)

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Right. Now I see you started in 2014 (before me even!) though so it happened between when you started and now. Odds are high you are not the ones it was meant to prevent access for and I imagine if you just posted a few feedback posts on game development feedback or the MZ announcements you'd get access.

Oh, and add something to your primary uses. Sometimes the system doesn't grant access if you don't have anything set there.

Geovid

Geodessia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh yeah weird.. when I got to that part in my profile It wouldn't let me leave until I set the primarily uses.. good to know it might be a requirement :p I'll find another thread or two to post in. Thanks for the help! :)

Geovid

Geodessia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit: OOh I just got upgraded to Veteran, and I can see it now. tyz :)

Ayyyy, So I made it there's just one problem.

I literally cannot find the classifieds section xd

Last edited:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, originally it was in with the Commercial section, but it was moved out as part of a forum restructure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My app store submission for Knight Bewitched 2 got rejected - I forgot that Google's not as fond of scantily clad girls as Steam is. I'll have to replace my cover art...
I have just restored the Pelican Town Community Center in Stardew Valley. Somehow I feel like I've completed a rite of passage as a gamer.
Just a heads-up that Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript might be a bit slow for now while I'm on the team porting the YEP plugins to VisuStella's MZ suite.
So I managed to build a teleport skill. You can see the progression in the development topic
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/in-dev-multi-hit-target-selection.125049/

Here's how it looks:

But the real question is, can I pull off FF8?

I love these little slime battlers. Really wish I could find more animated ones :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gothsorrowsuffer